UTAU-Synth 30 Day License

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
I know that not a lot of UTAU users use UTAU-Synth, but still, I figured I have a better chance asking here than anywhere else.

You see, my 30 day license expired today, and normally when this happens, I can simply copy the new license and continue working. But for some reason, today, the software won't accept the new license. Is anybody else having this problem? I've attached a screen shot of the problem.

If this is because the program believes that I've already "used" the license, does that mean I'll have to wait until the the license is reset? Or perhaps is it because the license was rest just today?

Please, I need feedback asap. I don't want to have to go a month (or longer) without UTAU. ono

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    34 KB · Views: 16

nils8950

Teto's Territory
That happened to me too. It seems like they renewed the code too late.

This code should help:

LJFNN-IEU6Q-097P2-MIQL7-OXG62

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm gonna go ahead and ask a really dumb question even though I don't use UTAU-synth. xD""

a 30 day license? Does that mean we're going to have to pay for UTAU someday? 0w0 /feels scared

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
I was worried at first as well, but no: the 30 day license is just a little pop-up window on the site that you copy the code from and paste into UTAU-Synth. You don't have to pay for anything. I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like. ouo

I actually didn't use UTAU-Synth for a while because I didn't want to have to pay for anything. But then one good day I clicked on the link, the window popped up, and my expression was essentially: "._."

Attachments

• Picture 12.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 16