Teto's Territory

• [li]

[/li]
UTAU English Synth Translation Project
Uh... I translated UTAU Synth! However, I would still value:
  • help,
  • corrections,
  • corrections,
  • and people filling in the places I didn't translate due to my Dora-The-Explorer level Japanese!
I also have some bugs to catch:
  • Translation appearing next to original Japanese Text
  • Some options reverting back to original Japanese Text after rendering
And that's where YOU come in!
Mac users! Help test my stuff so I can make it better please. ;;v;;

Versions
Please report any problems back here, okay?

Reactions: CoffeeHeist

ScuroKun

Teto's Territory
Re: UTAU-Synth Translation Project

I love you for making this ;A; It works really well! So far, I haven't found any bugs in it in the latest version. I'll update if anything happens that's weird or something.

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Pardon me for saying this (and I might just be a noob who has no idea how to do this and the answer's right in front of my face) but there isn't a MainMenu_V1_415_2012.nib in the folder. Unless you mean to rename the folder itself? *Is rather confused here* @_o;;

Hika421

Teto's Territory
MioDioDaVinci link said:
Pardon me for saying this (and I might just be a noob who has no idea how to do this and the answer's right in front of my face) but there isn't a MainMenu_V1_415_2012.nib in the folder. Unless you mean to rename the folder itself? *Is rather confused here* @_o;;

Screenshot the contents of the folder. It should be in the 5-1... Unless I accidentally uploaded it without it. (I'm out and about right now so I can't really re-download it to check. >.<)

The file should look like a little block with screws. If its not there I'll reupload when I get home.)

ScuroKun

Teto's Territory
MioDioDaVinci link said:
I just renamed the whole folder as .nib, and that worked. I was a bit confused at first also, but I tried that and it worked.

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
heyyy you guys ; u ;
besides the fact that its the final version, b-but the space bar normally plays the note and paused it and now it dosent ; n ; it also dosent play on the main screen nor dose it pause there >n<
i-is there anyhting you can do?

Hika421

Teto's Territory
Sai Mackne link said:
heyyy you guys ; u ;
besides the fact that its the final version, b-but the space bar normally plays the note and paused it and now it dosent ; n ; it also dosent play on the main screen nor dose it pause there >n<
i-is there anyhting you can do?
Yeah I can fix it in a min'.
Final V2 I suppose? XD

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yay ; u ; it plays!
but in the gen edit the play problem there isnt fixed sorreh >A<

Hiyorage

Momo's Minion
I just tried it and I am having a problem ;^;
When trying to delete the main menu, I got an error saying: The item “MainMenu.nib” can’t be moved to the Trash because it can’t be deleted.

What should I do D:

R0An

Momo's Minion
Mine is Version 1.0.0 b16
Mac 10.6.3
I downloaded the file in Media fire and there are two files in the zip: "designable.nib" and "keyedobjects.nib"

According to the Readme, I had to remove the "MainMenu.nib" and replace it with the above two files. When I did this, the UTAU-Synth could not be activated. the MainMenu.nib must be in the folder.

If I kept all of three files together in the folder, UTAU-Synth could be activated but nothing changed. The interface is still in Japanese and has no BPM function.

Please help, thanks!

Hika421

Teto's Territory
Re-downloaded to check and in my zip there are two files:
Readme.txt and
MainMenu.nib.

For some people MainMenu.nib appears as a folder, so check that. The Nibs you mentioned could be contained inside MainMenu.nib.

cynthia2901

Momo's Minion
I have a problem...  According to the README, it says to replace the main menu from UTAU and replace it with the folder from yours.  It doesn't allow me to drag either the .nib files or your folder into UTAU.  It also says that the Main Menu .nib file can't be deleted.  Sorry!  Newbie at UTAU. ^.^|||

Attachments

• error.gif
    error.gif
    31.5 KB · Views: 19

Hika421

Teto's Territory
These can be permission problems. Since very few people get this. = x=
Step 1 make sure UTAU-Synth's closed.
Step 2 make sure you have full control on your Mac. IDK what to call it, but the Windows equivalent is being an administrator. Your Mac should then ask you for your password when you replace the nib

DameNeko

Momo's Minion
Ano... i downloaded the latest version, and when i unzip it the MainMenu appears as a folder.
And then, when i rename it to MainMenu.nib and replaced the one in Utau-synth, nothing happens, it's still in japanese .__.

Can you help me please ? ; A ;

Hika421

Teto's Territory
It's a weeeeeeee bit frustrating when MainMenu.nib appears differently for everyone else. I'm not even sure why. As far as I know, it is already a .nib and won't need renaming. Command click the folder and go to Get Info to see if the .nib extension is hidden, and you are making it a .nib.nib .

Someone on YouTube has created a video explaining the process, please watch if my readme has been too hard to follow.

How To Get UTAU-Synth In English

SharpRequiem

Momo's Minion
I just wanted to thank you so much for putting this together!  It makes using UTAU-Synth so much easier.

I don't know if you can do anything about it, but in the English version the only thing that doesn't seem to work is that if you have a voicebank that's prefix map relies on a prefix instead of a suffix, UTAU-Synth won't read it.  What I mean is that normally, prefix maps work with UTAU's that's samples are labeled like "- あa#2" (a#2 as prefix).  However, if you have an UTAU whose samples are set like "a#2- あ" (a#2 as suffix), nothing happens.

Thanks for your time, and again, thanks for translating UTAU-Synth!