UTAU Synth Messing with Note Lengths upon saving and closing?

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
Hi hi. I'm trying to do some ust work in UTAU Synth and I keep running into an issue where whenever I save and then quit UTAU, when I open it back up the end notes will have been shortened excessively. This is especially problematic with ends of vowels and stuff, since it makes the note cut off too suddenly. Here's an example of what's going on:
Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 3.45.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 3.45.25 PM.png

Strangely, it only affects this specific ust right now. Any have this issue and know how to fix it?

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Happens to me too, sometimes. I think it has to do with both the ust format you save it in, and whether or not it's a premade UST. The rests from USTs made in windows UTAU are invisible, but instead have blank text markers at the top where the measures are labeled.

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
Happens to me too, sometimes. I think it has to do with both the ust format you save it in, and whether or not it's a premade UST. The rests from USTs made in windows UTAU are invisible, but instead have blank text markers at the top where the measures are labeled.

You think that applies to an imported midi too? It's not a premade ust, but I started off with a midi as a base. (Tho, another ust I made the same way and that doesn't have the same issue)

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
My issue is fixed then. Thank y'all! (Saved as 2.0 ust version. Not sure how that'll affect compatibility yet, we'll see)