UTAU Synth pitch control points not working, still oops

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
I posted something about this before asking for help but the problem it turns out is still unresolved-

So basically I'm using the English patch for UTAU Synth and it won't let me add pitch control points (other than the basic two) so I can't do pitch bends. I've been told you are supposed to do this with left clicking on the pitch line, but left click is not working at all in utau synth for me.

Yes, my keyboard and mouse are working, left click is fine in every other window. Yes, I am in view mode 2. I am using an English patch, I don't know if that may have something to do with it.

Interestingly. If the ust already has extra pitch points it,eats me keep them and use them but it doesn't let me create my own,

If I'm missing something or doing something stupid, please let me know aaah, Thank you

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I posted something about this before asking for help but the problem it turns out is still unresolved-

So basically I'm using the English patch for UTAU Synth and it won't let me add pitch control points (other than the basic two) so I can't do pitch bends. I've been told you are supposed to do this with left clicking on the pitch line, but left click is not working at all in utau synth for me.

Yes, my keyboard and mouse are working, left click is fine in every other window. Yes, I am in view mode 2. I am using an English patch, I don't know if that may have something to do with it.

Interestingly. If the ust already has extra pitch points it,eats me keep them and use them but it doesn't let me create my own,

If I'm missing something or doing something stupid, please let me know aaah, Thank you

Hmmm why are you using an English patch for UTAU, theres an English version of UTAU

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
This is old but I just wanted to say in case anyone else gets this problem that I now access pitch bend point stuff through Tools>Note Default>Pitch because I still can't right click in UTAU