UTAU the GAME (announcement)

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can help out with the music if you want! I'm not on par with the standard VOCALOID/UTAU composers but I can try my best! :smile:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Now you can get your utau in the game with 1 or more songs starting at $50!!!!

Reminder kickstarter here

Reactions: ryouichi

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
I want to make something clear, we have a very limited timespan for this kickstarter, this was something I could unfortunately not control do to our developers timeframe and schedule. But I honestly think as the producer of this game that it is very likely that this game will not happen if we do not raise a budget.

If we don't reach our goal on kickstarter this game will not happen!!

Every single contribution helps even if its just $1. I cannot stress that enough, if you want to see the game happen following it is not enough.

Lastly' regarding rumours:
Theirs been rumours that this is a scam, that kickstarter doesn't refund money if its projects fail, and lastly that everyone who works on the project gets their UTAU in the game. All of these accusations are false I want to assure you.

1. Kickstarter only charges people if the project is successfully funded aka if it the project meets its goal.

2.Most of the people on our team such as (,Xepheris,Takashi, JVutau, PaintedCZ and KenjiB/nostraightanswer) have an internet footprint that you can easily track down myself included. I understand why some people are skeptical given past scams regarding UTAU and vocaloid. But if you do simple research you'll see we even have a fully functioning demo out.

3. Lastly I personally hand selected the UTAU in the game with suggestions from my team, but the majority of the UTAU featured are not team owned and the ones that are, only became part of the team after I approached the people who owned them. Not even my own UTAU lance lazor (who's still in production but I could easily f into the game) is not in there.

AGAIN
if this kickstarter fails so does any chance of this game currently happening, all the pledges we have received have been from the kickstarter community, we have not received one contribution from the UTAU community.

Which tells me as the producer that if the kickstarter fails that this project is no longer worth pursuing, do to the fact that the community it is for, does not believe in it, I'm not saying we are lacking support from the UTAU community, but the support we have is few and far between and is not where we need it most. Please again I urk you, if you want to see this game happen please at least donate a dollar.

Thankyou for all your support -Amanda/Adam Snowflake.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Just a reminder that this game is currently back in production. Do to some of the old team leaving and losing contact we are now accepting new volunteers. Such as Tuners, Translators, mixers, UST makers, artists ect ect.
Please note: We are NOT looking for people skilled with MMD seing as we have different means for the project.

We also keep contact on skype and discord so be prepared to use one or the other activity.

Here's an application form:

What skills do you have that we could use/ what position(s) are you applying for?

What is your experience regarding those skills?

Why do you wish to be apart of this project?

If your an artist please link a portfolio or deviant art

If you are a tuner, mixer, or other please send samples of your work as well.

Please email Braincakellc@gmail.com with your application or send me a PM on this forum. Thankyou.
-Adam