UTAU ViNTAGE - wip project -

Shine

Teto's Territory
So, I had this idea when I was having a sun bath in the beach, while listening to "Baby Baby Baby" with GUMI and Miku.
That music is so...hm, burlesque. In a way, that piano chords and vocals kinda remind me of the 20's and 30's music and clothing, and the burlesque and shows that involved the nights, specially in france, in Paris.
You know, Moulin Rouge, the most famous cabaret, that gave birth to the movie with the famous soundtrack with Pink, Christina Aguillera and all those singers, you know, the Voulez Vous Couchè Avec Moi thingy. XD

Theeen, I remembered that when shiva released the Baby Baby Baby ust., I made a cover with my lovely Kazuko Yonagine, lorelei and Anaka.
So, I began drawing those UTAUs in burlesque-y clothes.
And it came out AWESOME.
Well, not that awesome, but actualy cute and sassy.
So I thought...: "If I can do this for Kazuko, Anaka and Lorelei for the Baby Baby Baby cover, then I can do it with other girl UTAU's too, for other songs if I want!"

So, the "UTAU ViNTAGE" idea was born.

It consists in dressing female (and androgynous) UTAUs themed after the "Belle Époque" clothes and music and the repercussions it still has in the modern times and the way it influenced various artists from the 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's.

I will draw them based in various themes:
- Burlesque (Moulin Rouge themed, with detailed lingeries, beautiful vans ,feathers and bohemian poses are going to make your UTAU look sexy and sassy)
Example (Kazuko Yonagine): http://s11.postimage.org/qbme0vsk1/kazuko_burlesque.jpg

- Marylin Monroe (based on the 50's and early 60's actress. Luxuous dresses and beautiful hair cuts are promised to the UTAU's who choose this option)
Example (Karen Mokkene): http://s11.postimage.org/3ln97w9ch/karen_monroe.jpg

- Lolita (inspired in the early Belle Époque, and with main influences from the Victorian clothing and the japanese lolita fashion.)
Example (Aria Cavatina): http://s11.postimage.org/nezd0lmq9/aria_lolita.jpg

- Broadway (themed after broadway's espectacles and shows, with sexy smokings and shiny tops and dresses full of details)
Example (TATARI): http://s10.postimage.org/aszk53syf/tatari_broadway.jpg

If you want to see more designs, please visit my dA account: http://neshiney.deviantart.com/gallery/

So, from what you read until now, you might think I'm opening request plots.
And yes, I am! xD

But apart from the requests, I already have in mind some UTAUs to draw. They are:
- Kazuko Yonagine (done) - Burlesque
- Lorelei (done) -Burlesque
- BLYTHE Anaka (done) - Burlesque
- Karen Mokkene (done) - Marylin
Monroe

- Sonone Linako
- Violetta
- TATARI (done) -Broadway
- Ceoil Eika
- CRINA
- Ritsu Namine
- Sorane Rana
- PAPIL
- SELEN
- Aria Cavatina (done) - Lolita
- Ryone Yami
- Aoi Celéstine ÉTOILE
- Makune Hachi
- Sasayaki Nunnoruü
- Enbokyoku Aline
- Iris Libra
- Kenage Kaisho
- Tsubaki Kirine
- Raikone Taiyo
- Aiko Kikyuune

If you want to see more designs, please visit my deviantart gallery: http://neshiney.deviantart.com/

And now I'll open request plots. Only three.
-
-
-

WARNING: I will only draw your UTAU if it doesn't has bad quality, bad oto's and bad designs and other things that I may not like. In submitting your UTAU, you agree in exposing her voice and design to my personal taste. If I don't like her it doesn't mean it is bad, it only means that I, me, don't like it. XD Okay? So, pleaaase don't get me wrong, please please please. >w<

After those are filled and until I don't finish them and the other UTAUs I plan to do, I will open more only if people like my work and give feedback and critique.
I don't want this to be a closed project, I don't want this to be a group project, I want it to be a COMMUNITARY project.
Anyone can collaborate without previous warning, anyone can pick any UTAU you want and draw them in one of the four styles I mentionated (since you credit the idea and the project name).
Anyone can join and leave the way they want. ^^
If you want to help me directly getting this project more famous in the fandom, please contact me. I'm wanting people to help me, since I'm going to pass through a harsh school year and I will not have time to design everyone and make all the covers I want.
So please, I want people that have good digital art skills, people who have some status and popularity in the fandom, to spread this idea. Even If you don't have this requisits, you can just pick this ideas I'm giving now and use them to costumize your UTAU the way you want! ( always giving credit, like I said). :3

Also, this is mainly a design-wise project, buuuut, I want to use the designs I make in cover songs with musics where these kind of clothing may fit.

Here is a list of some songs. The genre that fits it is a type of Jazz, Alternative Jazz, Blues, RnB, Rock, Jazz Rock and songs with fast piano rhytms and instrumental variations and arranges.
Here they are:

- Baby Baby Baby (Miku, GUMI) - Burlesque genre

- Miracle Paint (Miku) - Broadway, Marylin Monroe genre

- Piano x Forte x Scandal ( MEIKO) - Marilyn Monroe, Burlesque genre

- Eat Me (GUMI) - Lolita, Burlesque genre

- Colorful x Sexy (Meiko, Luka) (I don't know if is there any ust. for this song) - Burlesque, Broadway genre

- Colorful x Melody (Rin, Miku) - Lolita, Broadway genre

- Envy Catwalk (Miku) - /Neo/burlesque genre

- Poker Face (GUMI) - Marylin Monroe, Broadway genre

- Blackjack (Luka) - Burlesque genre

- My Story (Luka) (I think there is no ust. for this song) - Broadway genre

- Cold Hand (Rin) - Marylin Monroe genre

- Risky Game (Miku) - Burlesque, Marylin Monroe genre

- Gossip (Miku) (no ust. for this, I think) - Marylin Monroe genre

- Magnet (Miku, Luka) - Marylin Monroe, Burlesque genre

- BadBye (Miku) - /Neo/Burlesque, Broadway genre

- Piano Girl (Miku) - Lolita genre

- Just a Game (GUMI) - Marylin Monroe, Broadway genre

- Leave in Summer, Yet You Are in My Fluffoughts (Miku) -  Broadway genre

- Skelleton Orchestra and Lilia (Miku) - Broadway genre

- KiLLER LADY (GUMI) - /Neo/burlesque genre

- Heartbreak Headlines (GUMI) - Broadway genre

- Bathroom Garden (Miku Soft) - Marilyn Monroe genre

- Hoshikuzu Utopia (Luka) - Burlesque genre

- Aikarakai (GUMI V3) (no ust. for this one too, I think) - Broadway, Marylin Monroe genre

- E? Aa, sou. (Miku) - Burlesque genre

- Nekomimi Archive ( Miku) - Broadway, Lolita genre

- PONPONPON (Len cover) - Lolita genre

- Cantarella (KAITO, Miku) - Lolita genre

- Misemono Life (Luka) (no ust. for this one too)  - /Neo/burlesque, broadway genre

- Ladies First (Luka, Miku) - Lolita, broadway genre

- 1925 (Miku) - Broadway genre

- iDOLLA (GUMI, Miku, Luka) (no ust.) - Burlesque genre

- Carnival (GUMI) - Lolita genre

- Akane Iro Chime (GUMI) - Broadway, Lolita, Marylin Monroe genre

If you know more songs, please leave a suggestion in your post!

So yeah, this is my idea. As you see it aproaches the clothing and fashion of, at least, 300 centuries (from the Victorian fashion of the XVII and XVIII centuries to the burlesque of the Belle Époque in the XIX and XX centuries).

I want feeeedback people, please, PRETTY PLEASE! I want you to tell me what do you think of this idea, suggestions and things like that. Help is welcome too, as well as requests (only three, remember).

Shine

Teto's Territory
I don't know what happened, I was trying to edit the original topic and I just made a reply.
If some administrator sees this, please delete this post. Sorry ;w;