Tree Sounds

Momo's Minion
Hello! Right now is prime time for submitting an utau to preform live at Konsplosion! (It's a comicon in Ft. Smith Arkansas (for more information: www.konsplosion.com ) )
Please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjEFZzlJJVqNzKF4F3MxUal3BqsK-bG3gcZw4jc3gDlSfH4w/viewform
APPLICATONS WILL CLOSE ON MAY 25th 2017!
There are 10 slots available, but it's not as simple as "oh I can just submit my utau to have it perform live" it's more complicated than that.

REQUIREMENTS IF ACCEPTED:
Cover of "Tell Your World" with no background music.
Cover (s) of the songs you have chosen, or an alternate as there are songs that are reserved for specific VOCALOID(s)/UTAU(s).
MMD MODEL!!!!! (or at least a look-alike)
Links to download the motion you want for the performance, and the music/cover.

IF ACCEPTED I WILL CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATELY!!!!

MMD LIVE TERMS OF AGREEMENT

SECTION A: The creator of the concert’s concept is not responsible for loss of data, model damage, copyrighted material, and/or copyright infringement. By signing this contract you agree to the use of your MMD model, your UTAU, and the cover you have provided until the concert is renewed with a new setlist/ order of songs/ singers.

SECTION B: The provider(s) of covers own no part of the concert, aside from their character/utau’s voicebank. Once you sign this contract you release creative rights to the creator of the concert for copyright protection. The covers will not be used in any other place other than the days of performances or test-runs.

SECTION C: If you wish to attend the concert, you must pay for your own travel, tickets (INCLUDING TICKET PRICES FOR THE EVENT IF APPLICABLE) and food. I cannot ensure your place at the performance but, if you do wish to attend, there will be a separate panel called “Meet The UTAU Creators” if enough creators attend.

SECTION D: The creator and producer of the concert reserves the right to remove anyone from the premises for any reason. I as the creator also reserve the right to cut any utau or cover out of the concert due to any reason, but most likely it will be due to time constraints.

( you will need to agree to this for protection from copyright)

Last edited: