UTAU/VOCALOID ORIGINALS [WIP]

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
-Taken from MY Tumblr -

Lately, I’ve had 2 or so ideas for songs.

One kind of based on how the UTAU and Vocaloid community tend to fight with one another and whatnot. I’ve seen some friendships end cause of that. And I frankly don’t like it.

Like music, Vocaloid and UTAU, though it probably wasn’t its main purpose, it united us all. They sing what we feel, and we’re all connected in one way…

I want to make an original called “We are…” [Title pending] using Miku and Teto. I mean, what a better way to show unification than Miku and Teto right? [Or Defoko since she’s the first UTAU] And as the song progresses, Teto with several other UTAUs have their own little chorus, and then Miku and other Vocaloids sing together in another different chorus, and the final chorus it has everyone singing, and the last line of the song ends, the final words are, “We are one.”

I’m no good at lyrics, or making music. Much less knowing how to use Vocaloid that much…But I’m gonna give it my best to create this song. Somehow…

My other song original, well, I think I’ll make it for my UTAU, but anyone can use the UST or VSQ when I create it, but this song is about how our lives will be 10 years from now. [The number varies]

Like, I want the song to be about how we all grew up and we’re all living our own lives now whether in an office or something, and we look back….we look back and we remember the fun times we had…and remember for even for a minute, how much this fandom has brought us so many things…have made us cry in tears of joy or sadness, it brought us friends, and some friendly rivals…but nonetheless, even as we grow up, we’ll always be thankful for what we went through, we’ll be thankful to them.

That’s all I have for this song. I’ve yet to think more on this one, since it barely came to mind.

I’ve only taken a year of both music theory and jazz band. Well, over all that’s all the musical experience if you don’t count Vocaloid/UTAU. [I don’t think they count though…]

I may not be some big -P or be that well known….but I’m determined. If I can at least COMPLETE one of these songs…then that’s good enough for me.

Welp, here goes something.

/Thoughts?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
This is a wonderful and amazing idea and I think you should go for it. If you need ANYTHING, please, ask me. I probably have less experience than you do, but I'm here. ^__^ I love UTAU originals, and I love when songs have a purpose. Good luck on this project.