UTAU VOICER DESIGN FUN PROJECT!

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
OK, so this hit me randomly while I was trying to do something of a re-design for my UTAU.

WHAT IF everyone drew their UTAU, HOWEVER, they drew them in the voicer's image?

To make it more understandable,

Re:Mix has white hair and green eyes, everything else is me (skin tone, height, weight, etc). What if I were to make his hair black, and his eyes brown, and add the piercings I have?
Pretty much, Re:Mix will literally be me. Does that make it more understandable?

I hope it does.

I just figured this would be a fun thing to do. I mean if it catches on with everyone, AWESOME! If not, that's still ok too!

I mean if you guys do draw it, if you're in secure about some thing about yourself, that's fine. I mean, the only requirements would be just use yourself. Your outfit can still be your UTAUs. xD

I could be posting this in the wrong place, which if it's moved to the right forum, THANK YOU! ^^

But yeah...that's an idea of mine...if it turns into something else, I don't know. But hey, it could be fun, right? :D

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Haha. This would be funny. I'd have to make my UTAU wear glasses then. >w< I don't have much time to do art now, though. :C

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Hmmm.. I look alot like Guren. I mean, you only have to change black hair into brunette color, brown eyes and you got it x)

Well.. i don't have her body but.. XD

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
This topic has the best title ever xD

nami_soshiki_by_turquoise_cherry-d4h46j1.png
Soshiki doesn't really look like me.
I don't even have glasses, nor am I a boy ;u;
I have the black hair though.