UTAU voicers needed to bring back the "dead"

N-KUN Yozane

Momo's Minion
LOOKING FOR VOICERS.
I got bored and decided to go through my old stuff that I had from previous UTAU groups. In every single one I was left with the rights of the UTAU's and the Voicers and designers left. I would like to change that ....ish. I just need voicers atm and I will need designers after I find my Voicers.

So Anyway you are not required to be the gender of the VB that you want to voicebank. I require it be a raw vocal not anytype of editing such as pitch shifting and all that stuff.
You are reccomended to be able to record in a timely fashion and may be contacted to record again or to record new voicebanks. All voicers are required to record a CVVC Jp monopitch for the release. If the release goes good or if I like the bank I will ask for more recordings. Which means the possibility of having to do mutlipitch multiple languages. Anyway I want to keep the voice style anything else will change but the names. The names hold sentimental value to me. It'd be awesome if someone would voice these for me.
So here it goes:

UchiKudaku Monsuta: Male Matured vocal. More off a bass vocal if anything.

Himeno KORIdatsu: Bright male with a countertenor voice perfer it be recorded at C4 if not higher

Himeno Koe: Young Child like vocal, female.

NME-CHAN: Teenage female. Sound deep and very dark. Must be able to contact me through facebook and things like that. This VB will get the most recordings. I want her to almost ALMOST Sound matured.

Shiki Ryaku: Teenager female I want her to sound happy almost as if you were smiling while recording the voice bank. I want it to sound like summer. Will be put down as N-KUN's sister

Mrs. Theory: Matured Female I reallllly want a Contralto for this voicebank. I almost want a high tenor male voice. This character is GOING to be bigger than usual UTAU's so yeah if you have a problem with that don't voice her.

///You don't have to be the specified gender but i will NOT accept Pitch bend voicebanks.
CONTACT ME @ WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/UTAUNKUN