{Utau WIP} CZLoid: Bring Me To Life

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have like two weeks until Equinox's Half-Anniversary, and the stuff I'm doing is basically done. So I'm starting a new project; this time in English. I have little use of CVVC English, and I need some critique on my use.

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
This sounds great! The only thing I find iffy is the choppiness between some V and VC samples you have, such as the clip between 'doors' -- the "o" and "r" sample makes that little jump, along with a couple other places.

What I do to fix this is go into the Note Property for each note and add values into the overlap/preutterance boxes (usually 100/100 or so to start) to make the overlap between the two samples smoother- it might help for some of those samples \ o /

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wouldn't edit the note propertied like that. because it will also effect the timing.
If you do do that, only change the overlap (or use a consonant velocity below 100...which works but can be a bit sloppy)

It's a really nice start, One more thing is that the vocals in the beginning are a tad loud and overpowering.
Other than that it's very good!