#UTAU30challenge

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Edit: I added a Japanese translation in spoiler down below. 日本語訳はこの下にある「spoiler」の中に入っています。
#UTAU30challenge (読み: ウタウ30チャレンジ)は一体なんですか?

30日の間、毎日イラスト一つ&一つのUTAUキャラクター描くチャレンジです。

チャレンジのルールについて:

★同じキャラクターを一度以上描かないこと!30日の間、30人色んなUTAUキャラクターを描きましょう。

音源がない=UTAUじゃない。UTAU音源持っている子を描こう。

★配布終了・音源配布無しのUTAUを描いてもオッケーです。自作音源とg変もオッケー。

★イラストを描くテクニックご自由です、忙しい方はノートのエンピツスケッチだけでも十分です。

★自分の絵を描くスキルを気にしないで下さい、誰でもこのチャレンジに参加できます!「楽しい」がこのチャレンジポイントです。

★描き終わったら「#UTAU30challenge」のタグを付けてアップしよう〜♬

★チャレンジについて何か質問などありましたらTwitterで私(ププねぇー)にいつでも声をかけて下さい。

「30人/匹色んなUTAUキャラクターが知らない...」って思う方へ:

ニコニコ大百科、UTAUメドレー動画や「UTAU Visual Archive」などから知らない音源を探してみて下さい。

So, I decided to start a challenge which I call as #UTAU30challenge

An idea of this challenge: Draw 30 different UTAU characters for 30 days. 1 drawing and 1 character per day.

Rules:

No drawing same UTAU character twice!

⁃ Drawing own UTAU is OK as long as they have a voice bank! (Voice bank can be any type/quality as long as has one working one)

⁃ Retired/discontinued UTAU (for example Macne Coco, Matsudappoiyo) or "private" UTAU are OK to draw.

⁃ Can draw with any technique: traditional or digital. Don't worry if your every drawing is not 100% pika pika polished, clean B&W sketches are also fine!

⁃ Tag every piece with this tag: #UTAU30challenge and post online (Twitter, Tumbrl, FB, dA, UtaForum etc)

If you have no idea who to draw:

⁃ watch some "My Favorite Vocaloid Song Medley" videos covered by UTAU

⁃ Go to "UTAU Wiki" or "UTAU Visual Archive". There you can find many new UTAU characters (and voicebanks of course)!

⁃ Open a request box where people can suggest theirs, their friends' or their favourite UTAU : -D

Other tips:

⁃ Before starting this challenge, make a list of UTAU that you want to draw and write them all down on piece of paper (you don't have to but can help you a lot).

Also, making a list/writing a plan that who to draw than when can also help you keep a track what you've draw and when. Writing a plan makes also sure to not getting an idea block while doing this change!

Last edited:

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I'll try to do something like this, but instead of an utau a day it will probably be a bunch if utau icon heads per week until I hit 30 o u o9 Sorry I have work + School D;

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Random question: Headshots of the UTAUs are fine, right? Because I'm bad at drawing bodies (still studying anatomy and stuff )^^;

Reactions: kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
What about derivatives/genderbends such as Teto/Ted? If I draw Teto, will I not be allowed to draw Ted and vice versa?

Reactions: Piia

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What about derivatives/genderbends such as Teto/Ted? If I draw Teto, will I not be allowed to draw Ted and vice versa?
I do allow (official) derivates/genderbends such as Teto/Ted or Kikyuune Aiko/Akio just for example.

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I decided to add my Japanese translation of challenge's rules in this thread in to a Spoiler. Lately many Japanese on Twitter have asked that "what is this challenge about?!?" so I felt that it's would be good to have this rules written up here too as well. I hope that you don't mind ^^;