【UTAUカバー】 Brave song 【冬音サナ】

Henhen

Momo's Minion
【UTAUカバー】 Brave song 【冬音サナ】

First post eek. Everyone seem to have their own utauloids... Hopefully I can still post here.

So, here is something I made last night. I am still no expert with the program but I think it turned out ok. I really liked the music in Angel Beats, especially this song. Please comment and let me know what you think!

Henhen

Momo's Minion
Ah, she is not mine. :smile: Should have made it clearer. I am still a beginner with the software and don't have the know-how to make my own voicebank. There are already so many good utaus that I thought I could use one of them. My voice wouldn't probably make a good utau anyway.

...This forum isn't just for people with their own utauloids, right? :sad:

glaciachan

Teto's Territory
Ooh, you used her voicebank nicely here!

And, it's fine you don't want to make a voicebank! There are plenty of nice ones out there anyway. And if you eventually feel the need to make an UTAU, there's plenty of help out there. :D

Henhen

Momo's Minion
Thanks! I feel like I learned a lot while making this. ^^

The only reason for me to make a voicebank would be to have an utau in my own language. Japanese has already plenty of support I think. :smile: I have been scanning the tutorial sections here, but won't say anything at this point. Maybe if I get bored enough during the summer...