【UTAUカバー】「Tell Your World」【feat 静歌うさ子+UST】

Asuka

Teto's Territory
【UTAUカバー】「Tell Your World」【feat 静歌うさ子+UST】

I know, it looks like a lot of people have already been getting their .UST's without mine.
But guess what? Most of them happen to be VCV, so unless you know how to convert it to CV (which I didn't at the time of making this .UST), you wouldn't be able to get a good .UST.
The other .UST's are Masao's, which I believe are available only to a select few. So unless you're one of them, you won't get your hands on these any time soon, anyway.

But because a lot of people have been having trouble and itching to get the CV .UST, I made the beta version of this .UST a few months ago. Seems like people have been using it quite a lot. But after playing around with the envelopes and pitchbends, I got to this and even made a very suck a-e-a part.

So, it's up for download on YouTube. Don't have to go searching through the internet or SoundCloud to get this file anymore. It's probably not very good seeing as it's my first time making a .UST, but I guess it's better than nothing. Enjoy.

(And just in case anyone's going to accuse me of stealing anyone else's .UST, just for your information, I was the second to make the .UST of this song-- the first to make a CV.)