UTAUloid/VOCALOID Vocal Universe Appearances

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
After the first episode of UTAU Universe (UTAU TV went under a re-name), we will start using anyone's UTAU they want. They may have speaking roles. They must have MMD models. There is no limit to UTAUs per user nor voicer. Most but not all UTAUs auditioned will be chosen. We may have too many. Clear sounding UTAUs will prioritize over other ones. To audition your UTAU(s), use this format:

UTAU Hiragana Eastern Name:
UTAU Voicebank Download (DO NOT use 4shared):
UTAU MMD Model Preview:
UTAU MMD Model Download:
UTAU Manager:
UTAU Voicer:
UTAU Accent (American, English, Japanese, Spanish, etc.):

The manager and voicer will be listed in the credits. We look forward to seeing all the cool UTAUs!

The UTAU must have an oto.ini.

VOCALOID edits may be used. VOCALOID edits of the following VOCALOIDs will be accepted:

Tone Rion
Sweet Ann
Hatsune Miku
Kaito
Lola
ZOLA Project
Avanna
IA
Gakupo
Kiyoteru
Kokone

This is non-profit, so this should be okay to use with VOCALOIDs and fan edits of VOCALOIDs.

Last edited:

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Note: Edited VOCALOIDs must be put into this format:

VOCALOID Source:
VOCALOID Configuration:
VOCALOID MMD Model:
VOCALOID Edit Original Editor:
VOCALOID Edit Manager:

Thanks~!

<Rules still apply == Do not use 4Shared!>

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
I would love to do this... that is if Victor or Victoria had MMD models...
Srsly i've been requesting it everywhere and NO ONE will do my request...!

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would love to do this... that is if Victor or Victoria had MMD models...
Srsly i've been requesting it everywhere and NO ONE will do my request...!
Maybe Draygon or Watakashi would be willing. Not sure if you would have to do anything for them, though. You'd have to take that up with them, if they said yes.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Maybe Draygon or Watakashi would be willing. Not sure if you would have to do anything for them, though. You'd have to take that up with them, if they said yes.
Yeah I'm taking requests. It may take longer than usual because I don't have my mouse since it broke. I'm probably getting a new mouse this week though.

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
Yeah I'm taking requests. It may take longer than usual because I don't have my mouse since it broke. I'm probably getting a new mouse this week though.
Maybe you should get yourself one of these:
rat9-matte_black1.jpg

Or better yet, forget the mouse and get a touchpad:
t650-wireless-rechargeable-touchpad.jpg

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If you take requests, maybe you could make Nozomi and Yin a model. It'd be cool if my utaus could be featured but they don't have MMD models. :c

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
then i request a model of victor and victoria. you can see their designs on my deviantart, takjuju12

-
so in that case count me in :3

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I thought you forgot, sorry. :'C
It's okay I'm still working on it. It might be finished later. The robe was the only problem because it doesn't have physics so I now have to rig it to the legs and arms so it will still move with the model.[DOUBLEPOST=1423721323][/DOUBLEPOST]
then i request a model of victor and victoria. you can see their designs on my deviantart, takjuju12

-
so in that case count me in :3
Okay.

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
It's okay I'm still working on it. It might be finished later. The robe was the only problem because it doesn't have physics so I now have to rig it to the legs and arms so it will still move with the model.[DOUBLEPOST=1423721323][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay.
Can I see some other models you've done so far though? Just out of curiousity.. :P

Also, Victor and Victoria are getting an ACT2
redesign. So don't start until that's done..
I'll let you know when that is

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Can I see some other models you've done so far though? Just out of curiousity.. :P

Also, Victor and Victoria are getting an ACT2
redesign. So don't start until that's done..
I'll let you know when that is
Okay.

Amaicho's Model

A Request

A Present For A Friend

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I hope this project will be continued, it seems interesting :smile:

XJM

Teto's Territory
Once the PDF of the script is posted up it's a greenlight for finally getting this thing made. I've taken control of the series since Bold doesn't seem interested anymore (tho he's more than welcome to come back). Next Saturday, June 6, I hope to have the finalized PDF of the script for Episode 1 posted. Think it'll seem appropriate to create a new thread in the future for updates n stuff.

Look forward to it!

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Hey there would it be possible if we added maika in there? I also would like to discuss something out in the chat room ^^ (nothing bad thhough) I am glad that this project is going on ^^