「UTAU」 LOVE IS WAR MWK REMIX - HYAKUYA KINSEI

Shibaru 101

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I uploaded this like 2 weeks ago. But I'm too lazy to post it here.

(I'll just copy the description here)

I just love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VCV is coming soon:
- 12-mora
- 2 pitch. C4 and A4
- Also comes with a new design!

UST: minome (a bit edited by me)
Video/Remix: Mwk
Hyakuya Kinsei: Me

BTW if you want to see the picture...
hyakuya_kinsei_vcv_design_by_shibaru101-dakgdad.png

Truly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
sounds like you're really jumping on a lot of those syllables/morae way too early. to the extent that it's not in time with the music.

. __.

[EDIT]
At first I thought it might just be a artistic choice or how it goes in the remix (i'm not terribly familiar) but it doesn't seem to have any sort of real consistency to it. i'd say the UST needs work getting things closer to lined up, and then the mixing needs work getting it lined up even better.

could also use a nice short-tail reverb, and maybe a lover's touch on the gain as the song progresses through it's different stages.

there's also something about the attack on the syllables/morae, where all of them seem to kind of fade in. since they go so quickly, rather than sustaining, that's pretty unnecessary and it kind of makes them unintelligible in a lot of parts.

not tryin' to be a jerk, of course. just want to point these out to you for your own consideration.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
sounds like you're really jumping on a lot of those syllables/morae way too early. to the extent that it's not in time with the music.

. __.

[EDIT]
At first I thought it might just be a artistic choice or how it goes in the remix (i'm not terribly familiar) but it doesn't seem to have any sort of real consistency to it. i'd say the UST needs work getting things closer to lined up, and then the mixing needs work getting it lined up even better.

could also use a nice short-tail reverb, and maybe a lover's touch on the gain as the song progresses through it's different stages.

there's also something about the attack on the syllables/morae, where all of them seem to kind of fade in. since they go so quickly, rather than sustaining, that's pretty unnecessary and it kind of makes them unintelligible in a lot of parts.

not tryin' to be a jerk, of course. just want to point these out to you for your own consideration.
I decided to listen to see what you were pointing out, and I think it actually sounds like an OTOing issue, with early preutt and late overlap. The UST itself should be fine, but OTO issues are probably causing the difficulties in timing.

Reactions: Kassandra
K

Kassandra

I think it's both the oto and possible ust timing being off. Like, the person who made it did a good job because I've used it, maybe this person edited it, I'm not sure. It definitely sounds like an oto problem and idk what buttons you might've used as far as p2p3 or whatever.

Shibaru 101

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I decided to listen to see what you were pointing out, and I think it actually sounds like an OTOing issue, with early preutt and late overlap. The UST itself should be fine, but OTO issues are probably causing the difficulties in timing.
I think it's both the oto and possible ust timing being off. Like, the person who made it did a good job because I've used it, maybe this person edited it, I'm not sure. It definitely sounds like an oto problem and idk what buttons you might've used as far as p2p3 or whatever.

Ah... This is my first voicebank. I planned to make a UPGRADED vb after the VCV is release. Yes, there is error. 1 is the oto and 2 is the recording itself. I have am a noob when I first made my UTAU. So it there are many errors here and there, this and that.

I use p2p3. And moresampler.

K

Kassandra

There's a really good recording and otoing tutorial video, I can link you to that, and honestly hey if this is your first bank, it's good for a first bank and I'm impressed you started with VCV. Did you do reset > p2p3? Also did you clear the mod and the middle boxes?