Status
Not open for further replies.

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
TheEndIsNearUs submitted a new resource:

UTAUtorial - Video archive and suggestion thread for UTAUtorial

=== ABOUT ===
Hey guys, I'm the manager [or whatever you want to call it] for the Youtube channel UTAUtorial, and I thought I might post links to my videos here so that others may easily find them in case I answer any possible questions in them. Check in this main post [or subscribe to the YT channel], for new videos and such, which I've start uploading somewhat-regularly again.

The purpose of...

Read more about this resource...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to advertise- but would you be interested in joining this project?
http://utaforum.net/threads/academy-of-utau-seeking-teachers-tutors.13600/
The idea is to consolidate skilled teachers in the community, and resources, to create a single cohesive and complete source of help for utau users, rather than having a million tutorials floating around and nobody knowing where to start. I'm still looking for a few more people before work really starts, just to make sure there's a lot of tutors on board for 1 to 1 help.

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to advertise- but would you be interested in joining this project?
http://utaforum.net/threads/academy-of-utau-seeking-teachers-tutors.13600/
The idea is to consolidate skilled teachers in the community, and resources, to create a single cohesive and complete source of help for utau users, rather than having a million tutorials floating around and nobody knowing where to start. I'm still looking for a few more people before work really starts, just to make sure there's a lot of tutors on board for 1 to 1 help.
Sure, I'd be interested in joining! I'll be continuing to update my tutorial channel, because I've got a decent following and I've already outlined my next series, but I'm on board for helping with your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.