Utsubyo Murasaki - Append Design

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Do you like it? I'm making one like this for Bairetto, too.

If you're wondering why I chose bandages, it's because their parents abuse them.

Attachments

• 133397735435232.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 21

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
i really do feel it needs more than just bandages. i'm not saying get rid of them, just don't make one design that's just completely
bandages
put on clothes and stuff too, you wouldn't want to walk around in purely just thin bandages, would you? you'd probably want clothes :3

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I guess you're right.
But their design is based on, like, if they were in a hospital at the moment and wanted to escape, so they just left without being healed properly... or something like that.
But, I don't know. This design is in BETA.
Thanks for the feedback, though. :smile:

kirrinx

Teto's Territory
Going with what Snow said true more than a little bandages o3o its a bit too simplified i get the theme you're going with why not giver her a hospital gown? o;

kinda like this? http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/77601/77601,1271628309,6/stock-photo-young-blonde-woman-in-hospital-gown-looking-down-dejectedly-51226372.jpg

but add age and torn features to it o3o since you said she left before getting fully healed and idk xD:; play around o3o with it and you did say it was a beta o3o design ~ im sure you'll be able to add more to it or come up with alternative designs :3 ~

Kero

Momo's Minion
ScandinavianSweetie link said:
But their design is based on, like, if they were in a hospital at the moment and wanted to escape, so they just left without being healed properly... or something like that.
You should add a collar and/or cuff bracelets and/or plastic cord for accessories, definitely. d(ovo

I think it would be good to add booty shorts (or just shorts xD) or a miniskirt or something on top of the bandages, as well. You could wrap the plastic cord around her arms-shoulders-chest and that would look really cool, I think. :'D

edit: if what I just said makes absolutely no sense just say so, I will show you what I mean XD;;; wat are words durr

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Kero link said:
[quote author=ScandinavianSweetie link=topic=1335.msg9642#msg9642 date=1333987033]
You should add a collar and/or cuff bracelets and/or plastic cord for accessories, definitely. d(ovo

I think it would be good to add booty shorts (or just shorts xD) or a miniskirt or something on top of the bandages, as well. You could wrap the plastic cord around her arms-shoulders-chest and that would look really cool, I think. :'D

edit: if what I just said makes absolutely no sense just say so, I will show you what I mean XD;;; wat are words durr
[/quote]

That's a good idea..! I kinda understand what you mean, but a picture might make things more clear? ^^;

P

PurinPuff

If you're looking for stylization instead of literally "escape from the hospital" theme, you might want to downplay the bandages a bit. Sometimes you'll want more subtle details to make the impact than obvious things. Why not have her wearing a design with all the bells and whistles (detached cuffs, quirky clothes), and the bandages can cover her skin underneath? (ie. her arms and legs.) You could pull an Oliver and have bandages over one eye, and it will still give her that "battered" look. Play around with things, Idk. xD [sub]I can't believe I just used the term "bells and whistles"[/sub]

ANYWAYS what does the append sound like?

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
If you're looking for stylization instead of literally \"escape from the hospital\" theme, you might want to downplay the bandages a bit. Sometimes you'll want more subtle details to make the impact than obvious things. Why not have her wearing a design with all the bells and whistles (detached cuffs, quirky clothes), and the bandages can cover her skin underneath? (ie. her arms and legs.) You could pull an Oliver and have bandages over one eye, and it will still give her that \"battered\" look. Play around with things, Idk. xD [sub]I can't believe I just used the term \"bells and whistles\"[/sub]

ANYWAYS what does the append sound like?

It's going to be soft and weak sounding; the append is called "Hurt."

Kero

Momo's Minion
ScandinavianSweetie link said:
That's a good idea..! I kinda understand what you mean, but a picture might make things more clear? ^^;

have a quick sketch! The cords are highlighted in purple so as to see them a little better. ;D [sub]lol look at me all being good at language lD /shot[/sub]

murasaki_by_kero_sempai-d4vptp6.jpg

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh, wow!

Very nice!

Haha, and yeah, after seeing her with a bit more clothes on, it DOES look better... ^^;

But that's why this design is a BETA and all.

Thank you for the help! :3