【UVR1-PHILIPPINES】Time Machine PV【TEAM ADOBO】

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Hey, guys! UTAUvision's final entries will be uploaded soon on this October 12th. This is my team's semifinal entry. It's quite rough around the edges but I can promise you all that our finals' entry is much more ambitious and will contain something very unique that will surprise you all. Especially long-time fans *wink wink*

Hope you guys will support Team Philippines/Adobo! Look forward to our entry on the 12th! :sing:

Reactions: partial
P

partial

I didn't take part in this whole UTAvision thing and if I had I would've been team USA, but this is super beautiful.
May I ask what program was used to make the PV? And if it was aviutl, teach me all you know becaaaaaause

Reactions: kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I didn't take part in this whole UTAvision thing and if I had I would've been team USA, but this is super beautiful.
May I ask what program was used to make the PV? And if it was aviutl, teach me all you know becaaaaaause
@TrebleConfections used Sony Vegas...9 I think? Fam please correct me if I'm wrong XD

Reactions: partial
P

partial

Everything about this was wonderful to listen to and see, video aside. Excellent work. I think I'm rooting for team Philippines, wahah.

Reactions: kimchi-tan