V4 VSQx to UST?

I have a mac so I can't use any of those fancy plugin thingies, nor do I have Vocaloid. Is anyone able to help?

Here's the song I want:

I don't really know if Vocaloid english works the same as UTAU but if it doesn't please tell me!
I don't know much about the Vocaloid program so

Thank you!

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I cant see the video at the momemt...But if it is made using a real English VOCALOID it wint work with english UTAU banks...sorry!!!

Anyway there is a V4 VSQx import plugin for UTAU. If you ever wamt me to convert this to UST even so, tell me

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
It's easy enough to get someone else to convert it for you, but you'd have to rewrite all of the alises yourself if you want it to work with an UTAU.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Has anyone already sent you a converted UST? If not, I can do it for you. What type of english VB do you plan to use? I'm versed in VCCV and Delta English, but I can learn other styles too.

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
Has anyone already sent you a converted UST? If not, I can do it for you. What type of english VB do you plan to use? I'm versed in VCCV and Delta English, but I can learn other styles too.
Ahh~~ Someone told me they could make one for me! If they can't or forget I'll tell you :V Thanks!