VB register glitches

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Is the option to register VB manually (by going to options), glitchung for you guys? I cant registrr more than 10VB. After i register the eleventh one, the list resets and it is like they dont exist, so I have to register them again. I checked the settings.ini file and it lokks like to be okay.

Sorry if I am not clear or my english is wrong! Hope you will understand this. >w<

So, uh...any suggestions to help me?

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wouldn't it be better to just change your base VB directory to wherever you put your files? It's under option>path and check "Change root voice directory" to whatever folder you use.

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Wouldn't it be better to just change your base VB directory to wherever you put your files? It's under option>path and check "Change root voice directory" to whatever folder you use.
They are already on same directory

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You shouldn't need to register the voicebanks manually if they're in the voice root directory selected. They should just appear in the drop-down window on their own.

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
You shouldn't need to register the voicebanks manually if they're in the voice root directory selected. They should just appear in the drop-down window on their own.
I know. That is the problem: they dont appear. That is why I register, but after 10 banks UTAU reset the list. Maybe therebis lacking of a file. Yukkuri, Macne Nana, Acme Iku (VB from DA), Kane Tomo dont appear on the list. I need to check the files later...

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Double check that there's a wav file in their outermost folder if they have nested folders. If you're using the default voice folder and have issues with the administrator privledges, maybe try using a voice directory in your documents or something?