VCCV English teams

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So I really want to help VCCV English set grounds in the community. However, theres two crucial things that I feel needs to be there

1. Large and continuing supply of usts.
So far I collected about 32 usts for my database. Now granted the reclist was released a few months ago, however, this was sort or the issue back with CVVC banks. The amount of ust's just wasn't enough to broaden and display your utau's ranges; be it that people didn't want to share them, they made a ust that would be complicated for other users, ect.

2.Translations.
Yes, we have English vocaloid cover singers on Youtube who have done some translations that we use today (the most known one that everyone uses is JBF english lyrics), but there are a lot of vocaloid songs out there that have yet to be translated. And translation is needed to make usts.

So the point of the thread is this: I would be interested in forming a team with fellow users who will be willing to help translate songs, make usts. assist in making usts (like checking the key, correct usage of the CV,VV, ect).
basically a collaboration team. I can make usts, but I can't tune to save my life. I've been working on translating KANKAN DANCIN and just finished translating Blessing (that was painful).

You don't have to have a VCCV voicebank either. Like I said, I really want english to find its place and be respected and I would to like to work with others who feel the same way.