Art Mixing OTO VCCV Tweak and Art needed (will do art/cover/utau critique in return)

DayDreamerStratus

Teto's Territory
So basically this'll be two slots, I need someone to take care of tweaking a vccv oto in set param for me and a person to make some art for that voicebank. I can do the following in return:
Art (anything but please note I struggle with Furry, males, and extreme mecha. They are all possible though.)
Vocaloid Render/Cover (I have Luka v4x, v4flower, IA, and Maika)
UTAU Cover (I will happily make a cover of any song with your chosen utau. Please provide the download of that utau if you don't see it here. The vbs I have already are: Keto Meri Act 1, Aspen English 2.0 Base, Czloid VCCV 2015, Kikyunne Aiko CVVC Rockloud English, Namine Ritsu (not positive which version), Kasane Teto CV and eng CVVC, Gahata Meiji Hunter and Fantasy_
UST that you need (I can tweak a vsq if one is available for a certain kind of utau or make one from scratch if I have sheet music or something as a reference. I can also fix a ust that YOU have made yourself)
VQX (I can tweak a UST to either a japanese vb, english vb, spanish vb, or Maika's and fix other mistakes. I can also make my own if I have a reference such as sheet music or a midi. I can also fix a vsqx that you have made yourself)
CV Oto
Voice recording for an utau (I can pull off the following voices: Mature female voice, Young female voice, Young male voice and can alter for whispers, dark, sweet, power, etc.)
UTAU critique (I will look at the overall quality of your utau and rank pronunciation, OTO, handling of other resamplers, and ease of use from 1-10. I can also figure out the ideal tempos and ranges for you.)
Lyrics (I will write you song lyrics or translyrics in english only)

PLEASE NOTE: I cannot commission you, trade only. I don't want to see any adverts for commissions here. I must decline due to being young and not having a bank account as of yet. (no paypal either)
Slots available:
Person doing art:
Person fixing Oto:

To a person willing to oto: you need to have setparam since this is vccv. Please note that the voiceprovider is male and originally from England.

To the person willing to do the art: The art I need done is a middle-aged male with steampunk-themed clothes, grey hair, grey eyes, and glasses of some sort. I will need a picture for the utau itself, a full concept, and a reference sheet in color.

Please contact me on the following platforms if interested:
Private messages here on Utaforum
Twitter: @Day_Dreamer_P
Deviantart: daydreamerstratus.deviantart.com

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
What shall I provide in return? to work out smaller details for what you'd in return feel free to PM me. :smile: Ofc labor of love is appreciated but considering how big vccv is I'd feel guitly ;;
What shall I provide in return? to work out smaller details for what you'd in return feel free to PM me. :smile: Ofc labor of love is appreciated but considering how big vccv is I'd feel guitly ;;
Could you cover a song with my UTAU? I'll pm all the info. Also, pm me the bank you're ready