VCV Lite Reclist?

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi ! :smile:

Would anyone happen to have a VCV Lite reclist for OREMO? I'm not so sure where to find one. Some of the ones I've found are old, so they might not be for the best use but if anyone can direct me to a good one, old or not, that'd be great :D

Thanks!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wouldn't really recommend doing a Lite VCV anyway, but I suppose you could use OREMO to do Voicebank To Reclist with Teto's pseudo-lite VCV.

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ah I see
May I ask why? (All my years in UTAU and I never really bothered to learn much about VCV LOL)
I heard if you're gonna do VCV Lite, you oughta just make an actual VCV :smile:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well, VCV lite often has the strings organized strangely, stuff like "akasatana" which can be confusing while recording. And it doesn't actually cover all the combinations, and still needs a CV bank to go with it. I've got a personal VCV reclist that I wrote to be as efficient as possible, if you want it? The strings are a bit long though.

kirrinx

Teto's Territory
http://utaforum.net/thread-vcv-reclists Here Tady created 5/7 mora standalone VCV reclists as well as a VCV lite. ( I recommend asking Adlez though for her reclist because ;; tady's vowel combinations are a bit awkward, for me though you may find them to be easier .)

It's all a matter or preference VCV lite relies on CV samples for the missing VCV it has which causes it to sound more CV-like in some parts of a song. UST parts may look like - ke ,e ta, i ni

Standalone VCV(Full VCV) offers all the combinations for a bank to sing smoothly w/out having to rely on random cv for its singing.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My own reclist has strings 7-9 mora long, so I recommend using the One Note Jazz bgm from Chie.cc if you record using GuideBGM. It also has VCs and some optional extra strings, so I basically wrote this to do Engrish as well.

https://app.box.com/s/w6lib4l0me1dce66aksy

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wow thank you for all the links :o
I think I'll do 7-mora. I've been trying to do 5 mora before and there were so many recordings I kinda lost my head ^^; 7 mora seems a lot less.
Thank you guys!

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So am I correct in assuming that Teto's VCV VB is "lite" & has to be used with the CV bank? It seemed so big that I thought it should be complete, but every entry in oto.ini starts with a vowel or "n" so there's no way to begin words that start with a consonant other than "n" with it. I've converted the CV bank to romaji & started converting the VCV bank, so wanted to make sure I understood how it worked. Thanks.