Video editing software?

I want to start using a better program for my videos... right now, I'm using iMovie, which is alright; but it's not the best. I'm kinda in a hurry cause I need to make a demo reel for my upcoming UTAU. Do you guys have any suggestions? It needs to be free and easy to use at least. Also, it needs to be mac compatible.

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I like using Lightworks; there IS a learning curve but it's not too hard. The free version has a 720P output limit though. If you are able to ignore that, however, it's a wonderful program! The basics are okay - Import Clip > go to the media browser > drag and drop to timeline. You can also add effects, but while they aren't as easy to use as iMovie's, they can be more advanced, like 3D DVE which allows you to change the position and rotation of the selected clip in 3D space.

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
I like using Lightworks; there IS a learning curve but it's not too hard. The free version has a 720P output limit though. If you are able to ignore that, however, it's a wonderful program! The basics are okay - Import Clip > go to the media browser > drag and drop to timeline. You can also add effects, but while they aren't as easy to use as iMovie's, they can be more advanced, like 3D DVE which allows you to change the position and rotation of the selected clip in 3D space.
Thanks! If the other one doesn't work out, I'll be sure to try one of those!

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Vouching for AviUtl as well~

There's an English patch but I wouldn't know if that's compatible with mac