Vipper Scott is back!

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
[nico]sm17702279[/nico]

They made him a complete new voicebank, it seems. His quality has improved greatly!

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
He is not completly back.

The facts are that, indeed SCOTT-team has been working a lot after the fiasco of the first VB. They are working on a tripitch CV voicebank and a soft VCV that are still in beta process. The release was supposed to be around the first days of march 2012 but it has been delayed...

Actually an oversea user also found the thread about SCOTT and s/he was asked to post on the description that these voicebanks are still incomplete.

In any case, if you manage to find them... please do not redistribute at any cost or start telling other people where to find them. Let's respect the team work and let them release the new libraries on their own. They formally asked this, so please do not post videos or works with the new Beta-voicebanks.

On a side note: I greatly appreciate the voice improvement... but I still dislike the radioactive onion theme XD! *Puts SCOTT aside Galaco and Gachapoid*

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ah, thank you Yue! I will patiently wait for the official release then.

Dojan

Momo's Minion
Yeah, I've been playing around with Scott and checking updates regularly.
I'm really looking forward to his final release, his voice is so cute :uhuhu:

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Dojan link said:
Yeah, I've been playing around with Scott and checking updates regularly.
I'm really looking forward to his final release, his voice is so cute :uhuhu:

Ohh! I didn't knew you were inside the utaforum too, if I knew I would have used your name on my first reply. I have a eye on vippers projects, so I read when you posted in SCOTT's thread.

Better voice indeed. I wish they could work a bit with the concept art.... but I think that will stay XD.

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
=BUMP=

Sorry to the admins for bumping this with a double reply, but if I edit my last one it wont appear.

SCOTT's tetratone single sound voicebank has been released on the same video that is shown above.

From VIPPA-thread
Hello.
I am a person of the Scott manufacture committee.
Thank you for using Scott's sound source and making cover music in this way lately.
However, Scott's voice currently used on this movie is a previous version.
Although it was a beta version lately, his new sound source was distributed.
It becomes an introduction movie of a new sound source here.
If account of niconico is possessed, I am pleased once you let eyes pass.
www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17702279
It continues.

It is a continuation.
New sound sources are four scales, F3, C4, F4, C5.
A formal version serves as a distribution start one of these days.
Moreover, if the sound source of a previous version refrains from use by the intention of the person of voice of those days, it is kind.
Since those who take charge of voice have changed, an impression may change a lot, but I am pleased if you use Scott from now on.

I am poor at English.
I am sorry if it is strange translation.

C5 seems to be a falsetto

So now it's officially "released" (yet the VB still is named with a beta symbol), but it's not on the offical site.

enjoy = w=b!