VOCALOID 3 Lorra Zhanyin

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sooo, lately it has been confirmed than the fellowing Chinese Vocaloid with Ling would be a new character called Lorra Zhanyin and thus, being the first VOCANESE character to not get a design chosen through a contest

tumblr_nax1sr0iET1qgez20o1_500.jpg

Aaaaand that some voicers were chosen and the winner would be selected by people's voting. She'd also be featured with Ling into a video game and being "tied" to her as according to her backstory, she arrives in Ling's house due to dimension derpiness (imagine Gordon Freeman with some teleporters in Half-Life to give you an idea)

What are your thoughts about her ? ~
Honestly, I am quite curious... However I've still some reserves about the design, and quite saddened Longya couldn't join his sister into the Vocaloid adventure ^^"'

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
crud, I forgot to make a thread

Personally I'm pretty excited to see what VOCANESE has in store for us with her.

Her design could've been a bit more practical though.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hoestly it was her eyes ^^""' They look okay, but once you zoom in that's... waw

I can't wait to hear her voice (and Ling's of course)

According to what they seek for Lorra, she'd have a "cold, clear voice"

Reactions: samth1815

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yep, I'm looking forward to it!

Although I would've liked a male more, if I'm honest.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Apparently the winner will be revealed on the 5th of september

On the website dedicated to Lorra and Ling, you can see (after having clicked onto Lorra's détails) at the bottom the four candidates

(Howeve rfor some Reaasons I could only listen to 草摩涅吉 & 龟仙人 OTL Moreover, I can't help but think it'll be either the first or the last... And I'd say 龟仙人 is the closest to how I4d imagine Lorra's voice and the one fitting the description the most)

Edit : I could listen to the two other girls... Seems 晗灵果 could be close to how I imagine Lorra's voice too, but in a "cutie pie" way

Last edited:

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can only imagine that she lost her crutches and is looking at you desperately.

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Apparently she's going to be involved with an online game in some form. Not sure how, but over on VO I think they said something about narration or an opening theme song.

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I hope her voice is unique, with 4 Chinese Females it may get harder and harder as time goes on.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Apparently the winner will be revealed on the 5th of september

On the website dedicated to Lorra and Ling, you can see (after having clicked onto Lorra's détails) at the bottom the four candidates

(Howeve rfor some Reaasons I could only listen to 草摩涅吉 & 龟仙人 OTL Moreover, I can't help but think it'll be either the first or the last... And I'd say 龟仙人 is the closest to how I4d imagine Lorra's voice and the one fitting the description the most)

Edit : I could listen to the two other girls... Seems 晗灵果 could be close to how I imagine Lorra's voice too, but in a "cutie pie" way
WHAT?! The winner is revealed on my B-Day :D! I also think she would sing good with Tone Rion because they both look futuristic and KAWAII

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
For some reasons, I sense some Ritsu x Lorra and Lorra x YANHE in the future... ~ ('cause she really minded me to Ritsu due to that hairstyle....And that Ritsu has quite a "cold" voice... and YANHE because y'know... "war sound" and "say peace" lol)

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
3 people got picked for Lorra's possible voice !

They are : 草摩涅吉、龟仙人、小连杀

(Which is strange because I'd thoughtt he final winner would be announced =S Except if they decided to go progressively or that votes got so tight it needed a new voting...)

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Lorra is officially cancelled. QUQ

Quote from MysteryEevee
"And now, we have some sad news. I'm sure you all know what this is going to be about and all suspected of such a situation due to the lack of news, but now there's a confirmation.

saoxJ6c.jpg

(if you can't see, here: http://i.imgur.com/saoxJ6c.jpg )

In a message, Vsinger's informant, Mr. V, wrote this: “What I know about Lorra is that the man who was responsible for her project had resigned and no team want to take over her project so far”

In other words, you could consider her as a dropped project. However, what is curious is that she is not entirely a canceled project altogether. They are willing to "save her" if another Chinese company picks her up. The chance of this happening is very, VERY low. That is why you could consider this as dropped or suspended for a long period of time.

Thank you for supporting Lorra through all of this. She was very loved by her loyal fans over in China and overseas. Your best hope is that someone else picks up her project, but please understand that it might not happen."

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There is still a chance to save her. She cant go out like this....
(i was bummed when i found this out earlier today.)

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, it was also said she could be saved if taken by another company, but there aren't that much companies in China and only non(Chinese company that could potentially pick her up would be gynoid (as they worked on Chinese vocals with Xin Hua) and we're not even sure.....

It's really sad, especially when you consider her vb was completed (so in further stagethan let's say Ring) =C