VOCALOID 3, NIAONiao, UTAU, CeVIO, Namewave, Cadencii Windows 10 review

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
So i recently updated to Windows 10

So here's my review on how VOCALOID 3, UTAU, and CeVIO works

So first of all all three of them works fine to me I haven't encountered a problem yet

but for VOCALOID 3
the audio went from nicely high to really low, The rendering is kinda ok, but it's just the audio that bothers me alot thatt's just me though but it's really good to me.

CeVIO renders faster than ever! The Audio went from low to high and it makes me happy. CeVIO works normally than ever but just faster

Nothing much to say with UTAU, it all sounds the same to me.

I will review Cadencii, NIAONiao and Namewave later​

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Windows 10 and windows 8/8.1 aren't that different in most cases, only a few interface tweaks and some generally minor changes under the hood.
For the most part, all applications that ran in Windows 8/8.1 should run in Windows 10.
Exceptions being applications that explicitly were coded to not run on a new operating system (even if there is no technical reason why it wouldn't work) or some applications that have very specific requirements from the OS (like registry hoopla) that got changed.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Windows 10 and windows 8/8.1 aren't that different in most cases, only a few interface tweaks and some generally minor changes under the hood.
For the most part, all applications that ran in Windows 8/8.1 should run in Windows 10.
Exceptions being applications that explicitly were coded to not run on a new operating system (even if there is no technical reason why it wouldn't work) or some applications that have very specific requirements from the OS (like registry hoopla) that got changed.
Oh ok