Voiceback reviews

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You are added!

Slots are full! I'm feeling better after sleeping a lot and drinking several lakes worth of tea, so reviews will be posted soon.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
First review is done. Find it in the spoiler.

Kyashakoe Chinji

She has a great oto, but sounds muffled and slurry sometimes. I have absolutely no clue why. It sounds almost as if she is drunk at some moments. However, this gets better when she sings on higher notes. So it much just be a range-issue. It's definetely not the oto.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
No problem Snow, glad I was helpful!

Next review is up, read it in the spoiler.

Forrest Hetane

He is bilingual! Which means I'll test both his Japanese and English. Or so I thought. Because none of the English .USTs I had worked with him. He seemed to miss samples. Even when I used an .UST for a LITE bank. I dunno if I'm missing something here, might just be me. But, let me tell you, that he dislikes resampler. A lot. So after trying all the samplers in my folder I settled for tn_fnds. Really nice. His oto is choppy at some times. Especially choppy is his 'ki' sound which sounds like a 'ti' at some moments. I like how his voice goes raspier in higher notes. Like he's really working to reach them. He does sound better in lower notes though, just because his voice is stronger there. But that's not a big deal.

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Alright, thanks for the review!

I'll have to rework his oto n' stuff, I guess. Possibly rerecord stuff.
He doesn't like resampler? When I'm using resampler, he's working just fine... Weird.
His English reclist is kind of weird, sorry. ^_^; I'll probably change the reclist to something more universal.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh, it does sound good, but I do prefer using tn_fnds because of the sound. Think it's just a preference.

More reviews coming soon. Last week of school before winter break got me busy.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Keep fighting smeen! )^o^)9 Sad to read that you were sick, glad to read that you got better XD