Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
So, in October, I created my two UTAUs Sora and Lucy. I use the term "Akuloid" when describing to what UTAU group they belong. At first I used Akuloid because my Name SweetDevilSora is AmaiAkumaSora in Japanese, and well, I thought "I'm more of a Devil...but Devilloid sounds weird..." So i went with Akuloids. At first it was just for fun. However, I noticed something. While the two have very little personality, they have some traits. Sora is very lazy, and can't finish anything, and Lucy is a fujoshi, a yaoi/boyxboy fan. And then I noticed: Hey! They kinda represent two of the seven deadly sins! Sora is Sloth, and Lucy is Lust! And, well since Lucy needs a new Voice, I made a thread for that. However, 4 People contacted me. Szo I had this Idea: Make 7 Utaus based on the seven deadly sins! While I haven't created more than two so far, there are some Ideas I have, which I will pitch now! Oh, I'm also looking for people to illustrate them, and two male voice providers!
(The voice traits aren't needed, and are just for reference)

Name: Asuka "Suki" Scarlet
Represented Sin: Wrath
Traits: Kind and helpful, but easily angered
Characteristics: Blood-Red long hair, rather skimpy clothes
Best Voice Traits: Mature and Powerful

Name: Kai Inoue
Represented Sin: Envy
Traits: Kind, timid, envies Sora for being the first fully fledged Akuloid
Characteristics: Brown hair, short size, looks younger than he is, dresses up rather chaotically
Best Voice traits: Soft, and boyish

Name: Yuki Nakano
Represented Sin: Gluttony
Traits: Kind of annoying, but tries to be kind, is addicted to candy
Characteristics: Very long blonde hair, cute face, surprisingly thin, dresses up in gothic lolita style
Best Voice Traits: Cute and Soft

Name: Hideki Saito
Represented Sin: Greed
Traits: kind and lovable, loves money
Characteristics: Mature, Short black hair, dresses up rather formal
Best Voice Traits: Mature and Soft

Name: Hisae Shimizu (Now has a voice! Chibiheart is the provider)
Represented Sin: Pride
Traits: Kamidere, protective
Characteristics: Long Orange hair, looks prideful and dresses, as if she was a goddess.
Best Voice Traits: Cute yet Mature and Powerful

Now, these 4 of these 7 UTAUs I created need a design, and a voice. For the females I have potential candidates, for the males I don't. About the designs, I would love to see someone draw them! I will make some sketches for them, but i would also love to see your take on it! Thanks in advance!

(These are Sora and Lucy btw, credit to mallowkey)
matsuo_sora_and_sonoda_lucy_concept_art_by_mallowkey-daz9ha7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RenzoA

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
WOah I think I wanna voice Kai/Envy xD I'm literally the embodiment of envy loljk
But I dont have any mic and I have no experience :cry:
Welp, good luck to your project and to everyone who'll join and voice them~!
I really like Envy so I'll probably make sketches of him xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Piia
P

partial

Could I try Hideki Saito? My voice is naturally soft. I don't know if it'd be mature enough, but.

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
if ever you need concept arts again, i'm your girl ;P (right after i finish the other one for sora)

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Yep haha :p well i also have someone else as well, hehe. Don't want to put too much pressure onto you >.>