Voicebank not working...?

ScuroKun

Teto's Territory
I recorded an append for my utau, and then tried to get it to play on utau. A message then popped up on UTAU saying something about the wav, but it was in japanese so I just shrugged it off. I then went ahead and oto'd it, and after trying to play it, it the same message popped up. Finally, I aliased it and it still didn't play and the same message popped up. This also happened in UTAU-Synth, and the voicebank won't load onto there. All of my files are wav, start with a lowercase letter, are aliased and oto'd, and they all have .frq files, so I'm not sure what happened. If you want, I can show you a screenshot of the message that pops up on regular UTAU and UTAU-Synth.

ScuroKun

Teto's Territory
Here is what it looks like on Regular UTAU:
[hs width=300 height=300]http://www.iaza.com/work/120308C/iaza15631529971600.png[/hs]
On UTAU-Synth it keeps saying I have no wavs or something along those lines when I load it. I've also made sure there aren't any weird flags on usts I'm trying to use this voicebank for, and also, there is no extra folder inside the one with the voicebank :l so I'm not really sure what's wrong with it. I heard something about frequency in wav files not making it play, but I'm not sure what's wrong.