Voicebank Thieves

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
Somebody was like: You converted a Vocaloid to an UTAU and I sat like - Weeeeeeeelll that is also a way to do it O.o'
Pfft, do people think you can really just "convert" a VOCALOID voicebank to UTAU?
If they do, then that's probably one of the funniest things I've heard all day.
But, I did just wake up, so...

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Pfft, do people think you can really just "convert" a VOCALOID voicebank to UTAU?
If they do, then that's probably one of the funniest things I've heard all day.
But, I did just wake up, so...
Yes they thought that.
I'm like does he even sound alike which makes like 0 sense, but aparently some people think you can just convert a vocaloid into utau and I'm like: Would you even do that if you had the vocaloid and the vocaloid program? Like dude, it would be way better to just use the vocaloid O.o'

Reactions: Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
Yes they thought that.
I'm like does he even sound alike which makes like 0 sense, but aparently some people think you can just convert a vocaloid into utau and I'm like: Would you even do that if you had the vocaloid and the vocaloid program? Like dude, it would be way better to just use the vocaloid O.o'
tbh the only reason I can see someone turning a VOCALOID into an UTAU is if the VOCALOID is programmed really atrociously, but if someone did that, then it's likely they'd keep it secret or something.

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
tbh the only reason I can see someone turning a VOCALOID into an UTAU is if the VOCALOID is programmed really atrociously, but if someone did that, then it's likely they'd keep it secret or something.
exactly and just because there is an UTAU of good quality sounding alike is not the same as it actually is a Vocaloid made into an UTAU. Special not in my case. Like Hello IDK even how to oto or frq lol

Reactions: Tomato Hentai

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
I'm glad that I never experience such voicebank theft because who wants to steal a low-quality VB like mine? But that's horrible for those who are affected, and from what I've seen, is it just me that voicebank thieves only steal voicebanks with nice quality?
That's exactly one of the reasons why thieves steal voicebanks; they're too lazy to create one of their own and steal voicebanks in hopes of achieving popularity or recognition.