VoicerVSVoiced - [FINISHED]

What kind of song would you like to sing ?

• Pierrot - Miku Hatsune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eat me - Gumi

• Joking Speaker - Miku Hatsune

• Fire Flower - Len Kagamine

• Matryoshka - Gumi & Miku Hatsune

• Paradichlorobenzen - Len Kagamine

• I=Fantasy - SeeU

• IA IA ★ Night of Desire - IA

• Meltdown - Rin Kagamine

• Eyesight Test - Gumi

• Love is war - Miku Hatsune

• Magnet - Luka Megurine & Miku Hatsune

• Coward Montblanc - Gumi

• (Please add another ! I\'ll comment and you\'ll place it ! ^w^)

• Total voters

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Re: Voicer VS voiced project !

@Lyrie - What do you mean by "split the parts", Cutie ?
@SakisCookie - Sorry I though I told you ! >~<
@Lemondolly - Okay dokey !~ Good luck for your finals !!!

Good luck ! <3

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

秋美音 LYRIE link said:
like, who sings which lines? isn't that what normal choruses do?

We sing all of it, and whoever mixes it will cut the samples up according to the parts they want certain people to sing. So, yes, it's more efficient to just sing it all.

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory

SakisCookie link said:
[quote author=秋美音 LYRIE link=topic=1638.msg16520#msg16520 date=1338815440]
like, who sings which lines? isn't that what normal choruses do?

We sing all of it, and whoever mixes it will cut the samples up according to the parts they want certain people to sing. So, yes, it's more efficient to just sing it all.
[/quote]

Exactly ! <3 >w<

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory

Yes Yes ! I closed it but if I can have the one that misses fast, then yes ! You're accepted ! But i'll need the little things I posted in the first message (You know, the picture for you, your Utau's name [Even if it's sure that it's Satone Mayo that you're going to use with you x3] and etc ?) And then i'm okay <3

Bienvenue dans la troupe ! >w<

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory

Sorry for double posting !

I would like some statues and news from you <3

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

I'm going to record today, since my parents aren't home and I can be as loud as I want. :sing:

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory

Okay dokey ! Have fuun xDDD (I did the same, LOL xDDD Because my parents always complain that I sing too much loud x3)

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory

I'm sorry to again double post !

I finished most of the pictures montage, but I would need Lyrie's picture !! ( Because you said you would draw one ! ) But if you can't , then choose a picture that already exists >w<

Good luck for finals people !

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory

Okay, (sorry for the tripple post)

I'm in the middle of finishing it all (I only miss the 2 lefts UTAUs and the 2 left Voicers voices for the audio montage, and also, like I said before , Lyrie's picture ![without writting and I would prefer a big size, please, because i'll crop to have the same size as the other pics !]) with the pictures I have, I did an "animation" if I can call it like that in front of the video, and when people or utau are singnig, their pictures are moving, like in NND videos ^w^ [Sorry, i'm so proud, I discovred that I could do that with my video software, lol XD]

So well, i'm in rush to finish it ! But I understand if you can't give it right now, I know most of the people here are in finals and every thing... So, please, take care of yourselves, don't stress too much, have fun, and Bonne chance ! <3

(EDIT) PS: Lyrie, I just read that you asked to split the parts so well, I do something for it if you'd like, because well.. I have mostly finished the audio montage so.. I could take some lyrics that isn't took already, and we'll try to see if I can make a compromise if there is any lyrics you really want to sing, okay cutie ? PM me If you like or answer to the topic ! Thank you !<3

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory

im not sure if i can continue to take part in the chorus because.. some stuff are happening in real life and i can't help it >.<;;;
so.. sorry orz;;

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory

Oh, well, I understand ! It's okay, I'll be removing you ! Good luck with every thing !

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Ooh, I can't wait to hear this. It sounds like fun, but I don't sing, I get too embarrassed. XD Maybe if you decideto do another one...

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory

Hehe, thanks ! But If I do another, I don't know which song i'll do, and because this is a lot of work for almost every body here, but yeah, if you want to join next time, why not !!