【VY2V3】 アンチクロロベンゼン/Antichlorobenzene【VOCALOIDカバー】

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
*NOTE*

I'm a terrible mixer, so yes I know I made his voice super soft and too faded, I didn't have my headphones and the speakers weren't the greatest....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Yuuma, but I wanted to do more with Yuuma...... so I made him into a Bara xD

BEHOLD!!~ Bara VY2v3 Yuuma aka. Yuudaro

Yuu- superior
Daro (using the English word Darrow)- Spear Wielder

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all may bash at it and critique it as harshly as you like, I won't get upset.
Overall everything needs improving, just wanted to be creative and really like his voice that deep, but eh.

Ive talked to a few members here who have expressed what they thought should have been done, but more inputs is greatly welcomed. Don't just be rude about it. If you don't like it that's fine, just don't be rude about it and leave rude comments.

I still want to keep his voice deep like this but I know everyone that ive talk to says don't change VSQ -/+12 (still don't entirely understand it cause if I don't then I can't get the deep voice I like....).

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay first off I want to say this is such an interesting way of tuning VY2 he doesn't even sound like his normal self haha wow. You could do a lot with this~ I like it.

I think what people mean is when you change the octave of a song you need to change it a FULL octave or it'll sound off. Basically if you open the newly downloaded VSQx and the first note is B2? If you want to lower it you need to right click and select all events and move them so that the first note is now on B1, a full octave down. Or B3 if you want to go a full octave up etc.

It's fine to adjust the octave cause not every Vocaloid can sing on the same one? You just gotta do it right so it doesn't go off pitch which this sounds like unfortunately. Ignoring the off-pitchness he does sound kind of bored? Like he has no interest in singing this song at all but he's going to for your sake. Which can happen with Vocaloids a lot...

Vocaloids are...more finicky than UTAU. It is very easy for them sound bored and disinterested when they sing. You really gotta get in there and work with them. Whereas with UTAU you can plug and play a good voicebank with a UST and a lot of the time and they'll sound pretty okay. Vocaloids have attitude problems are different. And if the VSQx is left untuned or not edited for your specific Vocaloid it can make things sound kind of bleh.

My suggestion to you would be to take your time and kind of learn VY2's quirks and try to tune him a little more. You can get away with just notebending him. But later on down the road it'd be best for you to mess around with the other parameters and kind of play with them...see what you can do with them. Cause you honestly have an interesting idea with making him sound like this.

Reactions: Corben69Max

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
Okay first off I want to say this is such an interesting way of tuning VY2 he doesn't even sound like his normal self haha wow. You could do a lot with this~ I like it.

I think what people mean is when you change the octave of a song you need to change it a FULL octave or it'll sound off. Basically if you open the newly downloaded VSQx and the first note is B2? If you want to lower it you need to right click and select all events and move them so that the first note is now on B1, a full octave down. Or B3 if you want to go a full octave up etc.

It's fine to adjust the octave cause not every Vocaloid can sing on the same one? You just gotta do it right so it doesn't go off pitch which this sounds like unfortunately. Ignoring the off-pitchness he does sound kind of bored? Like he has no interest in singing this song at all but he's going to for your sake. Which can happen with Vocaloids a lot...

Vocaloids are...more finicky than UTAU. It is very easy for them sound bored and disinterested when they sing. You really gotta get in there and work with them. Whereas with UTAU you can plug and play a good voicebank with a UST and a lot of the time and they'll sound pretty okay. Vocaloids have attitude problems are different. And if the VSQx is left untuned or not edited for your specific Vocaloid it can make things sound kind of bleh.

My suggestion to you would be to take your time and kind of learn VY2's quirks and try to tune him a little more. You can get away with just notebending him. But later on down the road it'd be best for you to mess around with the other parameters and kind of play with them...see what you can do with them. Cause you honestly have an interesting idea with making him sound like this.

thanks! xD most detailed comment ive had (which helps alot cause vague details don't get me anywhere). Do you have/or have used VY2 before?
I'll also be sure to work on it more, I really like this idea (which originaly came from Takeru but he was just gona scrap it, so I took it lel )

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
No problem~

I've never worked with any of the VYs. My first Vocaloid ever used was Iroha's demo and that was a disaster all on its own ;; Oh look I still have the example xD That's the kind of boredness I'm talking about though OTL

Now I actually own Luka(both V2 and V4X) and Meiko V3. Both of them have their own little quirks and problems I have to try and figure out but I've gotten better~ I'm still learning and granted they are a little easier to use then Iroha ;; But still. My best example of Vocaloid work would have to be this or this honestly. Both of those VSQs I made myself from scratch but regardless I think there's a significant jump in quality from when I first tried Iroha. xD

So it just takes practice and getting to know the voice you're working with~

Reactions: Corben69Max

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
No problem~

I've never worked with any of the VYs. My first Vocaloid ever used was Iroha's demo and that was a disaster all on its own ;; Oh look I still have the example xD That's the kind of boredness I'm talking about though OTL

Now I actually own Luka(both V2 and V4X) and Meiko V3. Both of them have their own little quirks and problems I have to try and figure out but I've gotten better~ I'm still learning and granted they are a little easier to use then Iroha ;; But still. My best example of Vocaloid work would have to be this or this honestly. Both of those VSQs I made myself from scratch but regardless I think there's a significant jump in quality from when I first tried Iroha. xD

So it just takes practice and getting to know the voice you're working with~

ok thanks lol, I can hear the improvements, nvr rly cared for iroh :'D