Wanna try my voicebank?

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey^^
I recorded a new voicebank for my utau and I wanted to ask you if you would like to do a cover with him.
At the moment he's not released, but I can send you the download... you have to send me a mail (danlof99gaming@gmail.com) =)
If I like the cover you made I'll insert it in the release demo reel...
The genres that I (and so my utau too) like are rock/pop rock/pop punk/metal/punk and I don't like at all electronic music (except for LUVORATORY that is one of my favourite vocaloid songs lol).
My utau has 4 pitches: he is a powerscale and the high strong pitch is at G4 so in many songs he sounds better in a female pitch lol.
I like SO MUCH collaborations with other utaus so if you wanna you can use him :3
Sorry for my BAD english and forgive me if I'm in the wrong section :sad:
Thank you all so much ^-^

Last edited:

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
what type of vb is it cv vcv or cvvc??
It's a vcv one

not to be a jerk or anything but this area on the forum is for people to provide reviews of already released banks. just an fyi for other people.

Also Hentai has this stickied: http://utaforum.net/threads/this-is-not-a-request-forum.9838/
I'm so sorry... I also said that I thought I was in the wrong section... could you move this thread to another section? Thank you so much =)

Reactions: sailor _ravioli

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Acoustic, please @ me in the future when a thread is in the wrong category and I'll take care of it. ^^

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh my gosh... I used my old gmail account that is blocked now... now I correct the address so you can send the mail lol... SO BAKA