Want to sell your banks? A solution is being created.

HixaiU

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey everyone.

So I have an announcement to do with my website. I have been working this past month to make it happen.

Basically I will be opening up a synth store on my website. This will allow people to put their items up for sale including UTAU banks and commissions. My end goal is that everything will be easier for people to find paid banks in the one spot.

So how will this work? All banks will be quality checked, this is will be a free service to anyone who will be looking to sell their bank. The reason for this is so that way there is a level of quality available for people who will buy banks from the website. Don't want to sell it but get exposure? You can list it on the store for free. Same rules for quality check still apply.

How will you revieve the money? I am currently working with a company on providing a login based system so that way it will never go into my hands. Rather, its placed into your own account. Kind of like paypal but you dont have to be 18.

Will there be fees? No there won't be fees. I intend to make this service free for sign up. I am working out with the company to see on how much tax will be in terms of sales. This will effect cost price by about 5% for all sales (This is charged at the checkout to the customer).

More information is located on the coming soon page http://www.aihisoftware.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions feel free to email the infodesk or reply here.

Email: info@aihisoftware.com

HixaiU

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Some new information:

We will be working with Stripe for payments. The login system is at 35% completion and the store is almost ready. Sign ups with your bank information will be available from the 15th of this month.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
This is perfect for me! I'm wanting to market my voicebanks, but I'm working on a commercial version of my UTAU because she sounds horrible.

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Some new information:

We will be working with Stripe for payments. The login system is at 35% completion and the store is almost ready. Sign ups with your bank information will be available from the 15th of this month.
Hello i was intrested and i Tried sending you a mail about it . but apperently tour mailaccount doesn't worm for me and so does the website.

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This honestly is heaven for me ((someone looking to purchase voice banks))!
Hahaa lol it would be Nice if the site was stille available ..we are working on a UTAU who speaks Japanese and Dutch , but the Dutch vb will be in style like the vocaloid reclist . this utau will be recorded in a studio (for quality reasons) . but sadly enough we don't find anything to release her as a vocaloid

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Neat idea! Personally, I'm going to keep release banks for free since I don't feel they're HQ enough to sell, and I don't have any money of my own to buy others, but I certainly support this for those who are interested.

Have you considered also putting UTAU songs and albums being sold commercially as well?