Want to test out some VBs?

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have a few VBs that are more test banks that I play around, but I did put a lot of work into them to help make a more 'fluid' CV type banks.

I have 4 of them-->

hfvh- a CV bank with vv in there too? lol all oto. is updated and goes smoothly

ho;y****ingreclist- like the name suggests, its a CV-VV-VC type bank, and I can easily make about 5 different characters with this bank when playing with the g+/g-

rhn- this was when I was testing out audacity and made a demonic-ish VB, CV

Test VCV-
as the name suggest, I have never made a vcv bank before, oto. is only a quarter done (got all the A sections done in one night :'D ) I'm hoping to make a demo cover of this sometime in febuary (if the oto. doesn't kill me). ((while oto. VCV I noticed that its best to have Consonant be 300, Preuterance be 99, and Overlap be 5)) least thats what Ive been doing so far for this VCV bank

if anyone is interested in testing these please email me at utauloidcreations696969@gmail.com
only because I would like to keep track of who is testing so I can regulate things, I can't help but be nervous about theft so thats why I havnt given out my Official Banks like NeeNeeko cept for Ryan-kun.

if interested state so here and what bank, do so again in the email when you personaly email me please, if you don't then no VB, I worked hard on these even though there more test banks but still, please be kind and respectful.