Wapop: searching a voice for a project

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone,
I'm Alessandra, I'm 14 years old and I'm Italian.
I study piano, but I love traditional Japanese music like sokyoku (koto music), heikyoku (biwa/katarimono) and jiuta (shamisen music, not tsugaru!). I have friends all over the world who play traditional Japanese instruments and I know these people from Internet, to create the wapop. Wapop (a fusion of the Japanese word for traditional music, wagaku, and pop) is a project focused on contaminations between traditional Japanese instruments and singing styles (utaimono and katarimono) with modern pop music, or new age. We want to do original songs, but now I'm writing for an idea to create a tribute cover album for a Japanese unit called Rin'. The unit was active from 2004 to 2009. We discovered this unit in 2015 and we want to do something to make Rin's music survive. The featured traditional instruments are: koto, shamisen, juushichigen, biwa, shakuhachi and some percussions.
In Rin's concerts, they played live with their Japanese instruments, along with a background track. We don't have a studio and we do this project for fun.
We're searching for a person (or more) who could collaborate with us singing some songs. The voice we're searching is a sweet, but a bit mature female voice, who can pronounce Japanese well. The video example is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVFLkz2S29w

I don't need UTAUs, because I have problems with the program. I need real people! I need demos of your performances, to giudicate along with the others, please!
If you're interested or know someone who might be interested, can you please contact me?
In another post, will send a link to the songs and each song's lyrics in romaji, because I don't know any Japanese word. Let me know if you can collaborate with us or contact someone interested. In our project there are people who play the Japanese stuff, while people who compose the backgrounds. We do this without a commercial purpose.
I am blind and I use a screen reader to use the computer. I have big accessibility problems on UTAU and don't use it for this reason. I can't use also VOCALOID for the same problem!
I hope this section is ok to post about this collaboration request, if you think I should post this request again to another section please let me know.
If you are interested in participating in our project, please contact me at my email address
alessandra-dandrea@alice.it
or
ale2001.d@icloud.com
because I have all the project member's e-mails. It would be much better if you replied to me by email, also to not bottering someone not interested.
Thank you very much!

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For the project, I need someone who is very good at making USTs, for background vocals of some songs. Remember: I cannot use UTAU for my blindness problems! So, I'll appreciate a comment, if someone is really good at making VCV USTs. Thanks!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: