.wav file appearance issue?

Katsumi

Ugly Grunge Boy
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Has anyone ever had a problem with the .wav files not showing when you go to add a bank? I've been having to select "all files" to get them to show up? Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

smmi

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Do you add the bank through Tools > Option > Bank regist. or Project > Project Property > the button with those three little dots? I haven't added a new bank for a while now, but I've heard you can select the oto file instead of a wav one, which especially helps with installing multipitch banks.

(I'm sorry if this wasn't what you meant..!)

Katsumi

Ugly Grunge Boy
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you add the bank through Tools > Option > Bank regist. or Project > Project Property > the button with those three little dots? I haven't added a new bank for a while now, but I've heard you can select the oto file instead of a wav one, which especially helps with installing multipitch banks.

(I'm sorry if this wasn't what you meant..!)
I do it through tools, I actually eliminated the problem completely by just adding the folders for my banks to the "voice" subfolder in the UTAU folder. Kept this post up cuz idk how to delete them haha.

smmi

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Hm, I think I've had a similar problem with self-installing UTAUs (the one's that you drag into the program), and I couldn't locate them later to delete them. When I did that, the voicebank was saved into [User] > AppData > Roaming > UTAU > voice instead of the usual "voice" folder, maybe you can find something there? (if it's the same for you, that is.)