wav file naming and oto bugs? - creating Finnish VCV

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've - finally - recorded after spending many month to write base oto files manually (not used any kind of generators to write base otos), test recordings and so on.

I've realised that when I've recorded somehow 900 samples with my reclist, OREMO (that OREMO version which is made for Mac) did name following files incorrectly:

_ss-a-ss-i-ss
_mm-a-mm-i-mm
_nn-a-nn-i-nn

For "incorrectly" I mean this:

Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 13.04.16.png
"Why this happens?"

Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 13.04.22.png
"Even I've written it correctly in recording list (and in oto_ini.txt file)"

Also. ALL

_ae-e-ae-oe-ae-ae.wav=ae e,1000.0,375.0,-583.0,250.0,83.0
_bae-be-bae-boe-bae-bae.wav=ae be,1000.0,375.0,-583.0,250.0,83.0
_dae-de-dae-doe-dae-dae.wav=ae de,1000.0,375.0,-583.0,250.0,83.0
_xae-xe-xae-xoe-xae-xae.wav=ae xe,1000.0,375.0,-583.0,250.0,83.0

settings DISAPPEARS in UTAU-Synth (Mac UTAU) even I HAVE those settings written in oto bases! I have tried to re-add settings in oto_ini.txt but that didn't work at all! (Otherwise other settings and file names seems to be 100% OK when I quickly did check)

Does this happen because I use - mark in my recording list?

Will this kind of issues disappear if I write not as _ae-e-ae-oe-ae-ae but instead as _ae_e_ae_oe_ae_ae? (= no using - in wav file names?)

And last thing:

What, If I have some strings where need to take a pause?

Like for example CVVC parts, I've designed that to get "- kla" "- kle" "- kli" settings needed to record like this: klaaaaa *silent* kleeeee *silent* kliiiiii *stop recording*.

To make anyone to clear that "oh I need to take a pause in klaklekli", do you think that would be good to write to + mark to symbol a pause? Like this _kla+kle+kli (I've tested + mark in wav file naming and at least UTAU-Synth seems to be OK with + mark)

Sorry if I ask too much but I really need to know, thanks if anyone can help!