WAV files not showing up

Jaegerbox

Teto's Territory
Hey all, I've ran into a strange problem that I've never encountered before.

I'm making my UTAU sing Game of Life, the UST works fine, everything is aliased correctly, nothing is being flagged as a problem.
I select everything and go through the usual rendering process, although once rendered I try to open the file in audacity but it's not in the location it should be, I use windows explorer to check its destination but it still isn't there. I go to render again to see that it actually did, and sure enough the wav file is there, if I click on it to open in Windows Media Player it tells me that it encountered a problem when playing the file.

Has anyone had this problem before?

[EDIT]
Okay so I deleted the files and they went to the recycle bin, I restored them and weirdly they work now????
I'm not convinced that this is really a solution but I'm rolling with it

Last edited:

facelesswolf

Momo's Minion
This is happening to me too!
I tried to do what you did, delete them but I can't even find this files to delete them so I can restore them
Been looking around for an answer but I haven't found anything!

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
N
[doublepost=1472468759][/doublepost]Not really a solution, but try playing all the notes (including R notes just press cntrl+A) then click on "play>save last play" and save it...See if the file will appear...

facelesswolf

Momo's Minion
N
[doublepost=1472468759][/doublepost]Not really a solution, but try playing all the notes (including R notes just press cntrl+A) then click on "play>save last play" and save it...See if the file will appear...
That's what I've been doing normally and they still aren't there

Jaegerbox

Teto's Territory
This is happening to me too!
I tried to do what you did, delete them but I can't even find this files to delete them so I can restore them
Been looking around for an answer but I haven't found anything!

I only found the files when I tried rendering again, so select everything, render the file and it'll come up with where it'll be saved; the wav files should be there. I couldn't find them unless I did that, so I deleted them, checked my recycle bin and they were there