Weird things you like in other people's UTAUloids

James

Momo's Minion
Yeah.
What kind of things make you go "AWWW" and "Mmm babby pls date me" in an UTAUloid?

I love it  when the UTAUloid is supposed to be one of those badass
"Idgaf about you, bro, get lost" dudes/dudettes character-wise.

I'm also very dissapointed in the lack of big noses... I mean, come on!
Big noses are super sexy! You're making me sad!

Dagnie

Teto's Territory
Really strange, unique features. Hence why my UTAUloids are kind of... odd. >u>;
I mean, one has a half-shaven head and is an albino, one has a prosthetic leg, and one is a pigeon.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I like over the top evil/mean characters -shrug- Onomichi seems pretty cool to me because she basically hates everybody and everything(cept children). It makes me giggle that she's friends with Iris who's like the exact opposite.

Robin Tair

Momo's Minion
I Adore  UTAU Who's  designs .. are like polar opposite  of their  voice. xD;; I find it really interesting.

I always like  cocky characters, especially when their made to be the butt  of jokes.
Also: Mamaloids

omegaflash4

Teto's Territory
I enjoy beards on UTAU I don't know why I think it's because I don't see it on like UTAU that feel like they should have it (in my head) even just a bit of stubble. ^_^;

Ono

Teto's Territory
I love really evil personalities, (Which explains why mine is evil. :uhm:) Quiet and mysterious as well. Also what catches my attention is not-over-the-top designs and not too plain designs. Y'know what I mean? Not too futuristic and not too urban. I don't know. Everything has to fit together.

cupcakuu

Momo's Minion
I love characters that are cute-moe but are tsun tsun about it, parentloids, UTAU's with sharpteeth (weird fetish of mine), and also Yandere's (doesn't matter the gender).  There's more characters but I can't think of them atm. uwu

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I really, really like characters who are polite and formal. lol
And anything with a strong, deep voice. A thick voice, I like to call it. Deep female voices are like, a fetish, because I can't freakin' achieve it gdi.
I also always listen to a black character's voice. xD I guess it's a weird thing, but it's just that there's always like a small amount of black characters in any sort of cartoon that's not American or w/e and xD I'm compelled to check the character out.

Thick eyebrows.

Also, specialized voices are always so interesting, specifically opera banks. It's so fun to hear them and even more fun to hear the samples recorded for them! <3

Aline

Teto's Territory
I like geeky UTAUloids. Even if I don't like their voices, I find geeky-looking UTAUloids to be the most amusing.

I also like quirky UTAUloids with weird hobbies, even though my own is the textbook definition of generic in this area. I dunno, an UTAU who likes to collect bottle caps, or an UTAU who likes to catalogue playing marbles by type, or even an UTAU who likes to sing Eldritch carols...

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I like characters because of their personality. If it is well-thought of and pretty '3D' I love them. That has nothing to do with UTAU though, it has to do with every character.

I also like male 'moe' and flamboyant figures.