Welcome to Wonderland!

Dawn Wonderland

Momo's Minion
Hey guys! I'm Dawn Wonderland, I've been using UTAU for almost a year now! I've been mainly more social on deviantart but even that can be limited at times. I wish to create a UTAU choir, I'm already in possession of over 10 UTAUs. My group is called FlowerDancers. Specifically, each utau's first name is a flower and their last name is a dance. Some of them still do not have a voice but i hope to change that soon. I also have a Youtube Channel where all my MMD shenanigans and covers are posted. I tend to be a bit lazy though, I have over 5 projects in mind but never got around towards finishing it >w<.
I am also a freelance artist, I can help out with designing characters and utau cover arts!
I hope that you guys enjoy my work and I hope to work with you soon.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! I'm Dawn Wonderland, I've been using UTAU for almost a year now! I've been mainly more social on deviantart but even that can be limited at times. I wish to create a UTAU choir, I'm already in possession of over 10 UTAU. My group is called FlowerDancers. Specifically, each utau's first name is a flower and their last name is a dance. Some of them still do not have a voice but i hope to change that soon. I also have a Youtube Channel where all my MMD shenanigans and covers are posted. I tend to be a bit lazy though, I have over 5 projects in mind but never got around towards finishing it >w<.
I am also a freelance artist, I can help out with designing characters and utau cover arts!
I hope that you guys enjoy my work and I hope to work with you soon.
Hi! Welcome to this community! Can you please help me with doing an art (not for UTAU) for my smule profile because I don't want a photo of mself? Thank you!