Well I haven't introduced myself here in UF so here I go

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Hi everyone i'm Luka Hagiwara xD other wise know as Puririn♥Luka!!
I'm a really sensitive person and I will hardly argue with people unless they bother me or something so yeah xD, but other than being sensitive, i'm an easygoing and joyful person ^^

I am not a native english speaker, I know alot of English (but my word choice is kinda bad xD) I know alot of Spanish (Native speaker lol xD), very little Taiwanese, Japanese, and Korean

I own three UTAUs, but I also own a few vocaloids (Signature), and I also own a CeVIO bank
I own mostly JP VC, but I use them for engrish covers xD, Zunko is my top dawg for engrish covers lol

I own Shirosaki Yuudai and I do both soft songs and Power songs using his voice, and I know he was meant for Jazz and Ballads but I do it my way xD either way he sounds nice in the song Leia and Yuragi.

Now let's talk about my likes and Dislikes ^^

I LOVE to play Elsword and Final Fantasy, If you play Elsword add me xD my name is Cr1ms0Bl00d
My favorite anime in the universe is Junjou Romantica xD (Woot Season 3 xD!!!)
I hate mean people and people who will just attack for no good reason :P
I dislike people who bully others just because they are childish
I LOVE slow music such as ballads,and jazz (hence the reason why I mostly got soft vocals xD)

hmmm... I think that's it if you have any questions you can simply ask me here ^^​

Reactions: Buck and Nanika