What are some of your favorite UTAU designs?

spookysneeze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Basically what it says in the title - what are some of your favorite character designs for UTAU? (alternate costumes/designs included)

Off the top of my head I really like Kumi Hitsuboku, (the whole calligraphy pen crown thing is really cute) Darling (for some reason she reminds me of like, a character you'd see in an idol anime?) Atlas and Axis, and pretty much aaaall of Gahata Meiji's designs because.. I dunno, I love purple-

(Also like ten thousand more that I can't remember rn)

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Basically what it says in the title - what are some of your favorite character designs for UTAU? (alternate costumes/designs included)

Off the top of my head I really like Kumi Hitsuboku, (the whole calligraphy pen crown thing is really cute) Darling (for some reason she reminds me of like, a character you'd see in an idol anime?) Atlas and Axis, and pretty much aaaall of Gahata Meiji's designs because.. I dunno, I love purple-

(Also like ten thousand more that I can't remember rn)
I really like the Ogienoids' designs as well as Darling's, too(idk if she's particularly based off idols but I know she's meant to be one so I think the resemblance is from that lol)

I love the designs of Akemi Kinko and Xia Yu Yao, they're so unique and lovely~

Hmm, I also like Hoshisuishou's star dress ^^ And I also like Yozane Iimo's outfit and Nono Nonon's outfits.... And Sakurazawa Sakura is gorgeous <3 (ik it's a lot lol)

Reactions: spookysneeze
P

partial

I like Yozane Iimo's designs a lot! I also really like Riku Namito's and Ryone Yami's.

There are many others I want to list but I'm running short on time so I'll come back and edit this post later.

Reactions: spookysneeze