what are your favourite programs to tune, mix, and edit with?

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I usually use UTAU/Piapro to tune MEIKO or the UTAU(s) I'm using and I use Audacity to mix. I also use Sony Vegas to put the covers on.

Last edited:

Coll

Teto's Territory
I tune in UTAU/Vocaloid, then I export the voice and mix it with FL Studio. I used to use Audacity before, but with FLS I can add more effects and get better results.
I also make the videos with Movie Maker or Nero.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
FL Studio is my DAW of choice through and through.

I do my vocal work entirely in UTAU, since I can't be bothered to figure out how Newtone works.
However, sometimes I'll use Pitcher when I'm too lazy to make actual harmonies.

B

bodytemp

Vocaloid 4 with some job plug ins for vocals. But UTAU I usually use melodyne for tuning sometimes. For mixing I use Pro tools though.

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For really simple mixing I still use Audacity, but I'm using FL Studio Producer Edition a lot more for everything now.

For Vocaloid I use the V1 editor (still have only LEON & MIRIAM - that's bound to change soon), & UTAU 4.17

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I tune entirely in UTAU but will sometimes use a pitch correction plugin to pull some loose pitchbends back into place.
I mostly mix in Cockos Reaper but play around with Audacity if I'm not doing anything serious-ish.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I use Vocaloid 4 or UTAU for my voices. Piapro Studio too for Luka V4x and EVEC. If it's just a quick WiP I'll use REAPER to throw a mix together if I can, otherwise I'll use Studio One.