What barely-known UTAU (plural) do you like?

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
This includes discontinued/dead UTAUs; just as long as they're not well known! ^^

I like:
Fushi Murasaki
Kasumi Kurosawa
Matsudappoine (Oh my god I love Poine and Poiyo so much ;; )
Matsudappoiyo
Hiso Lost
Ron Keine
Ama Shiine

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ron Keine, Matsudappoiyo, and Matsudappoine are pretty popular lol.
My list is:
Kohana Niji
KAISA
ORESTES
Nikki Yoake
Aiki Nimi
Aika Anno
Kaori Amai
Annaloid

Reactions: GothAmaterasu

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(Was gonna say, the Matsudappoiyo, Keine Ron, and Shiine Ama are very popular haha)

Cinnamon Ani Usa - shonen nasal voice is amaze so perf
Waon Ikuto - Dunno if he got more popular? Is also amaze, is unloved becuase he's a furry isn't it
Halt Tanner - Her tripitch VCV is the best mature female UTAU srsly! Heck her CVVC JP 12-pitch bank (that you might have to ask around for as Cdra isn't really active anymore ;; ) and her English CVVC are a must also!
Sorane Yui - Everyone knows her sister Rana, but Yui is fantastic too! (Sorry for the middle of a video link, I can't find anyone using her bank well. :/ )
Tomone Mito - Dunno again if he ever got noticed, perfect young guy Kire.
Kion Yura - Her hard bank is the best I've ever heard of Kei-style female strong monopitch
Kuon Kono - shonen voice with a large variety of banks to choose from! I encourage checking out his tag on NND to find all his voices, he has whispery ones, powerful ones, mellow ones, loads!

I like a lot of super popular banks, it seems like shonen ones aren't as popular though which is why they popped up frequently here. :'D

Last edited:

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Even if she has still a tiny bit of fame, I love Amai Harukaze (as well as Dorel) and then, Axel Yügure <3 I was going to put Hana chikako and Seimei Kyokune as wel but since both are quite popular (more especially Hana having known a boom ithin the two last years) I don't think I can include them... And there are other ones I enjoy the voices

F

Fuutari Makku

I don't know many banks , the only ones that pop in my mind rn are Desune Moralix SKYPE (even though she's known enough) and Re Kire VCV (totally unknown lol)

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Really, the only one I can think of Charoemon (ちゃろえもん), mostly because I never hear anyone talk about her. i like deep female timbres, okay?

Reactions: Arissa

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I haven't seen anyone aside from me talk about Violet Aura yet :sad:

I found her on the old UTAU Wiki, and she has a good VCV powerscale! A mature voice with a great amount of power at the high notes. Her creator also had this "circular multipitch" system where each pitch has different tones you can combine into different powerscales depending on your taste - I can't seem to find the others aside from the finished "Euphoria Scale" though.

Her creator also wrote a 6-language X-SAMPA reclist and the last time I checked there was a Violet Aura bank being developed with it, though I can't find any details on its progress unfortunately.

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Does Nagone Mako count? I feel like most of the overseas fandom has forgotten about her :sad: But she sounds super good when used correctly! (especially her VCV)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU husbando is Kotonone Azami. He's not super special in any way, but he caught my eye when I went through a list of unknown banks.

There was this other ghost UTAU I can't quite remember the name of? He had "tu" in his name. I want to redownload him sometime....

Reactions: Milk

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Holy moly Number Bronze is fantastic! Nepthys and Mokosh are my favorites wow so many banks! *holds in arms* i have too many utau banks already ahhhh

I did notice that I put the effort in to click links and watch videos rather than looking up the banks myself. I'm going to edit my post with links to videos of the UTAUs. I recommend others to do so as well for more voicebank exposure!

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Puddin'~
Pudding McFly!
and uhhhhhh
uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aino Erufu (idk if she is well known tbh XD)
Moriko Stardust

yeah that's all i can think of atm XD

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
ok ok ok ok......

I LOVE Kaibara Daiki too sad he is barely used, but then again people do want more female singers xD,
Kaibara Daiki has alot of vb's CV,VCV(Soft Dark Chinese,Reboot), CVVC(chinese and japanese)

but then again Kazemina Meru is really obscure, I wish people would notice his calm and soothing voice ^^

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Back in the day, Nagine Yohji was pretty well-known I think, but I miss his voice so much! It's really soft and beautiful, I love his consonants. :')
Senne Ruri is suuuper neat, I love their tone.
I also really miss Rougeline.
Enen? I love both of the voices very much. <3
Akino Madrigale, specially like the tone of the midnight voicebank.

dcthrtq

Momo's Minion
Neko Kodoku is unknown as hell and she has an awesome CV-VC! :shades:
I also like Rito-San a lot, though this voicebank of him has been in development hell since months ago and his current bank is kind of hard to use OTL
I like Sami Song a lot too. And I second Adri, Yohji and Ruri are great too...

Reactions: adriann

Punkslime

Momo's Minion
Uh...Meipoid? (This is my first post on this site) Is she well known? I can't see anyone mentioning her.:annoyed: