What do you do to gain motivation

Hazu パワ

Weeaboo yet not Weeaboo
Defender of Defoko
I would love to know~!! Personally, for recording VCCV English I listen to well done covers and originals using VCCV English~!! Majority of the time for all reclist types and languages I imagine how amazing my Utau would sound like after all my hard work will pay off~~~~

Reactions: HIRATELIER

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
It really all depends. In XOTA's case, some feedback, be it about my covers or the XOTAloids in general, usually helps me sprout ideas. Though most of the time, motivation comes naturally for me; it's really hard to explain.

Reactions: Hazu パワ

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Sometimes the most motivation can come from working on projects in moderation. Breaks can be very helpful as it gives you time to relax and do other things that you love to do. At some point I start listening to UTAU covers or something and I get inspired to keep going. Either that or I start talking to people in my UTAU group and that really get me motivated, too.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
For recording, I want to know how my voicebanks will sound. Putting my own voice through UTAU always amazed me.

For covers, I just look forward to the end product of my hard work they're mostly abandoned though aaaa

Reactions: HIRATELIER

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I find Motivation usefull when starting something, but in the long run it won't be there most of the time. Sometimes you kinda have to do stuff even you don't really feel like it to get it done (kinda like house chores). Ofc. listening/watching what others end result are may help get you in the mood. Most people find it best to work in a routine where they do a managable ammount each day. But do take a break when you start to feel like your voice is tired or when you're sick. :smile:

K

Kassandra

I don't particularly have much motivation for VCCV english, but for other recording styles, I usually think of new vb styles and types that I want to try out for a particular song (which is why ankoku has too many voicebanks). So, I guess the songs themselves inspire me to do different voices.