What do you guys need tutorials/advice on?

K

Kassandra

I'm trying to think of more tutorial ideas. I don't know everything, but I know a decent amount of utau things and I wanna try and provide more info for you guys so if you have any topics in mind let me know.

Zephyr

Glitter and Death
Defender of Defoko
Honestly having whatever kinda tutorials you know a lot on would help. There's a lot of varying of utau in this forum. Some are beginners who dont even know how to load a ust or how to pronounce things, and some are absolutely amazing at everything. If you have knowledge on a specific subject, share it ^^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to advertise, but I'm actually looking for people who want to help the community and teach/make resources to join this project.
http://utaforum.net/threads/academy-of-utau-seeking-teachers-tutors.13600
The idea is that by bringing people together, there's a lot more unity and cohesion in the knowledge being spread around, and an easier way for people to learn from a single trusted source. Please join if you're interested!

K

Kassandra

Honestly having whatever kinda tutorials you know a lot on would help. There's a lot of varying of utau in this forum. Some are beginners who dont even know how to load a ust or how to pronounce things, and some are absolutely amazing at everything. If you have knowledge on a specific subject, share it ^^

Oh really? Hmm...it'll be hard to narrow it down, I guess making some basic tutorials would help new people so I'll try to start there.

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
I desperately need info or a decent tutorial on tuning. Mixing would be great as well (If you're who I think you are, I really needed that screamo mixing tutorial.)

K

Kassandra

I desperately need info or a decent tutorial on tuning. Mixing would be great as well (If you're who I think you are, I really needed that screamo mixing tutorial.)
(wait i'm confused, did you get the screamo tutorial? cuz it's here: http://utaforum.net/resources/tips-tricks-flags-and-mixing-advice-for-screamo-or-growl.240/ if you didn't.)
okay I can try and show what I do for tuning/mixing, but idk i may not as be as good as some others but i'll try my best.

Reactions: Skiyoshi 十三