what do you think of this character design?

EchoCaptil

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Something I suggest is dulling the colour of some of the rally bright colours (Besides the space type accents) :P

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I like her design! She does look kind of like Miku but it's not that severe tht you should change her hair or her hair color. I mean, it's not a copy. She doesn't have pigtails or the same color scheme as her nor does she have arm warmers or the same thigh-high boots like she does. Her left front bang is longer and it gives her her own design trait and character. Her hair color is fine, it doesn't need to change. How many are there outside with the same hair color but different hair style and nobody complains? And besides, I like the galaxy theme and glowing stars design, it goes well with that hair color and it contrasts perfectly. It catches attention of taking all in about her design. I can't say anything about her headphones as I can't see it clearly but only the mic. Her skirt looks good tho, a little too dark with balck. Maybe a lighter gray or a steel gray? Maybe even cobalt? Maybe put a design on the skirt? I don't know, there are many different type of high-school skirt that have designs or even some gradietion of colors to make them stand out more or have a change... but that's my opinion. It's your decision and it's your UTAU.
Anyway, overall, it looks nice and I hope it helped... ^^